Author Topic: Bitcoins renewed  (Read 11412 times)

Well I guess it's just too bad that currency is backed by gold.
No it's not
The biggest part of the world money only exists in bank computers

Basically, get in early with one of these machines, then people have to play catch-up just to get anything out of it.
Because everyone has $30000 laying around!

Because everyone has $30000 laying around!
I mean all the people who really get into this kind of thing.

I mean all the people who really get into this kind of thing.
I understood your post so that to really get into it you have to start right now, with some $30000 gone right away

i didn't put in an extra zero

according to everywhere, 1 giga = 1000 mega

so 1500 giga x 1000 = 1500000 m/hash

and even if every kilowatt costs 1 dollar, which is a lot, you still get 2 million
Oh, I see what you mean.
Here's the real answer:
As you mine that quickly, difficulty will rise RAPIDLY. Not only that, but the BTC amount in each block will rapidly get smaller.
So if everything was completely stable, yes, you'd make 2 million dollars. But it's a situation of idealism vs. pragmatism. There are measures in place that would prevent 2 million from happening.
Trust me, I was considering buying a big BFL rig and mining, but I'm still hesitant because of how weird the BTC market is.
If you want to make good money, buy a BFL rig NOW. Like, right now. Get in early and you'll make stacks on deck.

I understood your post so that to really get into it you have to start right now, with some $30000 gone right away
This is a currency we're talking about, though.

No one's going to just give you an oil drilling rig if you wanted to start drilling for oil. You have to invest in it.

I have a question, lets say I have bitcoins in my wallet, and sell them for emone, Can I put the emone I just got onto like, my ICE card or something like that?

I have a question, lets say I have bitcoins in my wallet, and sell them for emone, Can I put the emone I just got onto like, my ICE card or something like that?
Money is money. Store your emone wherever you wish.

How does it overheat your computer? I don't get it.

The way Bitcoin makes sure there is only one block chain is by making blocks really hard to produce. So instead of just being able to make blocks at will, miners have to compute a cryptographic hash of the block that meets certain criteria. Bitcoiners refer to this process as "hashing". The only way to find a cryptographic hash that's "good enough to count" is to try computing a whole bunch of them until you get lucky and find one that works.

http://www.weusecoins.com/questions.php

Imagine playing a bunch of instances of crCIA 3 on max graphics.

Imagine playing a bunch of instances of crCIA 3 on max graphics.
I don't know what crCIA 3 is.
I assume that's like KSP on max graphics or Trackmania

its already to late for them i think. they're backed off to 6 months pre-order delay.

so bitcoins are now 106 dollars each ahaa

so bitcoins are now 106 dollars each ahaa
Due to that stuff over in Cypress.

god I love mining