Author Topic: rated T for tolerance  (Read 2099 times)

This girl has so much courage, even though society has determined that homoloveuality is okay, she has stayed loyal to her Catholic Church and obeyed the morals that they laid down which is what God wanted for her.

Not that I approve of what she said but that's actually totally relevent to a debate I had with a teacher today.

Someone get the AmazingAtheist.
No. He's a horrible excuse for a YouTuber.

No. He's a horrible excuse for a YouTuber.
What's your criteria for a youtuber? Someone like smosh who make stuffty jokes and scream or someone like the game grumps who play games and mumble? Saying someone is a horrible excuse of a youtuber is a handicapped statement, since the YouTube quality bar is so low an anorexic snake couldn't limbo it.

I mean in the sense that he is a roostery, arrogant piece of stuff. The YouTubers I watch are of higher (if only slightly) standard than the ones you mentioned.

Why do they always focus on male on male couples, I don't think I've ever heard legit anti-gay stuff about lesbians.
because it's sort of hard to have a legitimately unattractive lesbian couple :(

because it's sort of hard to have a legitimately unattractive lesbian couple :(
I beg to differ

This girl has so much courage, even though society has determined that homoloveuality is okay, she has stayed loyal to her Catholic Church and obeyed the morals that they laid down which is what God wanted for her.

Not that I approve of what she said but that's actually totally relevent to a debate I had with a teacher today.

It's not courage to stay an ignorant cunt your whole life.

What's your criteria for a youtuber? Someone like smosh who make stuffty jokes and scream or someone like the game grumps who play games and mumble? Saying someone is a horrible excuse of a youtuber is a handicapped statement, since the YouTube quality bar is so low an anorexic snake couldn't limbo it.
I just watch him because it's entertaining to listen to him rant.

Is this supposed to be a rap?

But either way, she's right.
AIDS was a device made by the government to regulate the homoloveual population's growth.

AIDS was a device made by the government to regulate the homoloveual population's growth.
except not

but no one hates homoloveuals
only gays  :cookieMonster:

it seems at parts that she's like, rapping.
But she's not a rapper.

Is this supposed to be a rap?

Hence why the Catholic Church is loving handicapped.