Nick's newest bad show:Rocket Monkeys

Author Topic: Nick's newest bad show:Rocket Monkeys  (Read 3122 times)

Nick please stop releasing bad shows, Marvin Marvin was bad enough, seriously what the forget.

The only reason I only watch Nick now is only for The Legend of Korra.
I checked to see if Season 2 was oput but nope, I was greeted with a new generation cancer called
rocket monkeys.

Its like if they ran out of ideas so they just typed in two random words and came up with a show.

I don't know about you guys but I don't like the show at all after watching 1 episode where their tails are cut off.

Yes you heard me right, on a episode a alien cut the tip of a monkeys tail off.

R.I.P Nickelodeon

*cough*
[IM]http://i.imgur.com/mKxHUbJ.png[/img]
*cough*
This so much.

Let's take some silly animal and think of a random adjective!

INSTANT CARTOON

Nick is the equivalent of that one guy you know who always farts. He's tolerable until he farts then you loving hate him. After he does it a bunch of times, you don't even hang out with him anymore.

Nick is the equivalent of that one guy you know who always farts. He's tolerable until he farts then you loving hate him. After he does it a bunch of times, you don't even hang out with him anymore.
i fart a lot, my friends love it. also, my name is Nick

but uh, these shows are targeted for little kids. little kids like it. they win.

You know these shows aren't advertised at teens right? It's advertised towards little children, and it's quite effective for it's demographic. I don't get the whole hating on kid's cartoons. They're not targeted towards you, they're targeted towards little children.

Let's take some silly animal and think of a random adjective!

INSTANT CARTOON
Rocket =/= adjective

Same network that rejected Adventure Time.

adventure time sucks though

Same network that rejected Adventure Time.
what the forget

adventure time sucks though

here's a door

good sir i suggest you use it
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 02:06:11 PM by Kingdaro »

I approve of the above door. Adventure time and Regular show are the best.

Nick, how dare you imitate KSP? Why?!?!

(no, seriously, they look like kerbals, the roosterpit area seems KSP-ish)

You know these shows aren't advertised at teens right? It's advertised towards little children, and it's quite effective for it's demographic. I don't get the whole hating on kid's cartoons. They're not targeted towards you, they're targeted towards little children.
it becomes a problem when something you enjoy is sometimes interrupted by something you hate
anyway speaking of that the nick studio 10 commercials are really annoying
they intrude on tv like how i was watching spongebob to pass the time one morning and a walrus popped up on the screen blocking the show

I don't even watch TV anymore it's all so stupid
Except for new episodes on adventure time or regular show