Author Topic: Bad administration from Zedrow  (Read 2053 times)

You can start laughing. I went to a server and he mass-permabanned people for "TROLOLOLOOL"
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You can start laughing. I went to a server and he mass-permabanned people for "TROLOLOLOOL"
Isn't this admittance to trolling? Because I feel like it is but I'm not certain.

Isn't this admittance to trolling? Because I feel like it is but I'm not certain.
Um, no?

Um, no?
Okay I horribly misread that, I thought you said YOU mass permabanned people for that reason, sorry.

Okay I horribly misread that, I thought he* said he* mass permabanned people for that reason, sorry to him*.
I am horrible at typing today.

i've seen zedrow on servers sometimes, and whenever he was admin he WAS using it to harass people on the server.

i support this

Let's get all the names that he's used this year.
Lag=Zedrow:c   Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:16 pm
you scare meh c   Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:50 am
Martha   Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 pm
YoBrothaFromAnothaMotha   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:00 pm
friend   Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:17 pm
Teddybear   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 am
Slenderman_Luvs_U!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:41 pm
DeadZedrow   Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:11 am
Zeddy:3   Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:20 am
TROLLZ   Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:33 pm
Zedrow   Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:38 pm
beItex
Somehow, I think from this alone we can determine that he is a troll.

Let's get all the names that he's used this year.Somehow, I think from this alone we can determine that he is a troll.
LAG = ZEDROW

Banned him from my server. Thank you for your wonderful information on this badmin!

Let's get all the names that he's used this year.Somehow, I think from this alone we can determine that he is a troll.
Why the forget do you feel the need to dig into everyone's name history anyway? You do it for like, every p[person you see. You're way to obsessed with it.

(Sorry Double Post)

Why the forget do you feel the need to dig into everyone's name history anyway? You do it for like, every p[person you see. You're way to obsessed with it.

(Sorry Double Post)
I've only done it for maybe ten people. You, Alter Ego (to see if I knew him), Zedrow here, Kozak, and a bunch of other people who got drama'd.
Looking at someone's recently used names is a good way to figure out if they're going to cause you trouble. If someone's name history includes "Jesus Christ" or "Adolf Riddler" or "Eric Hartman" or anything along those lines, they were pretty obviously trolling. If they've been trolling recently, they're probably still trolling, because people don't suddenly change just like that.
Of course, even if they don't have an obvious troll name, they might still cause you trouble. And maybe there's someone with a ridiculous name who's not all that bad after all. It's just that troll names tend to correlate to troll personalities in most cases.

I've only done it for maybe ten people. You, Alter Ego (to see if I knew him), Zedrow here, Kozak, and a bunch of other people who got drama'd.
Looking at someone's recently used names is a good way to figure out if they're going to cause you trouble. If someone's name history includes "Jesus Christ" or "Adolf Riddler" or "Eric Hartman" or anything along those lines, they were pretty obviously trolling. If they've been trolling recently, they're probably still trolling, because people don't suddenly change just like that.
Of course, even if they don't have an obvious troll name, they might still cause you trouble. And maybe there's someone with a ridiculous name who's not all that bad after all. It's just that troll names tend to correlate to troll personalities in most cases.
Or um, they were joking, new, maybe didn't know better?

Or um, they were joking, new, maybe didn't know better?
1. Possible, which is why I don't suggest banning for borderline-troll names. I don't care if you think naming yourself "Jesus Christ" on Blockland is a joke, it's not funny.
2-3. That's why I completely disregard any dumb names further back in their name history.

I remember when I came across him. Did not end so well. He kept spamming the chat in caps. I remember in this one camping RP when I went inside his cabin he screamed "BAN METEOR HE IS ENTERING MY HOUSE". He didn't even roleplay. Then he got mad to the point where he made his baseplate a touch-on-kill. I feel your pain. However, I have never saw him as an administrator. I dont think this drama needs alot of evidence cause everyone probably saw him in-game.