Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92891 times)

wtf you don't have admin there's so many ID's

hold on i'll add you

EDIT: added
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 11:12:08 PM by Anti-Block »

What happened to the server? Both of Sylvanor's servers just died.

good thing i've been saving

yo who changed the password???

yo who changed the password???

Sylv; pm'd new pass.

We're getting good work done, guys!

Added Sylvanor's vertical gear along with two other variants.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 11:54:32 PM by Evan5626 »

Syl owns some of my bricks. :0

Mein and I had a short chat about the project and came to the conclusion that the brickcount would be quite overwhelming. This, all of you already may have realized but I'm starting to question if we really can pull it off. Huge creds to Anti for his astonishing machinery, but I don't think we can keep that high level of detail and still be able to pull off the build. Also Lordy's neat facade set.. kinda is over the top. Even my facade may be too much. So either way.. we have to tone down on our current creations.. or.. Mein and I had this other idea to scrap the sky island concept and do something ground oriented with steampunk integrated to the gothic castle instead of making them two different pieces. This would be more charitable for the brickcount.

Further discuss this ty.

edit: actually.. everything on the server is too much. jeeze guys
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 05:18:16 AM by Sleven »

Depend what you want to do, a medium sized map with lot of details, or something huge like utopia, but with low details! Anyway what you do on the server is very good!

Definitely don't want Utopia scale. But with this amount of detail goin on in the server I don't even think we can do something medium sized. We're atm at 14k bricks I think. We really want something detailed, as we been lacking it in recent projects.. but much of the material we got is really over the top. If not we're making a single small castle.. maybe the size of the citadel of King Leo's castle. That is.. what do you guys want to do? :)

pssstt....

Anyways; if it were my decision, I would ditch the sky island theme, even though it's really cool, and instead go for something like the picture above; somewhere where we can showcase our terraining skills while also making a great castle that has steampunk integrated into it.

It could be a castle ruin as well, with exposed machinery in the walls and other things like that.

The size of it would be large; but as you can see from the picture, the exterior is not that detailed yet still looks great. I think that the majority of the brickcount would go to the terrain/machinery and interior.

Another idea is to have machinery built into the terrain (For instance, in the canyon walls in the above picture.)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 07:46:55 PM by Evan5626 »

the floating can be ditched, i'm sad but i for sure wouldn't want to push an idea that could never be finished!

we need to all get on the server and brainstorm

awesome! ill help with terrain! lad will help too!

Merry Christmas Cohorts:)

i think all the cohorts are still celebrating a very merry christmas, but afterwords we oughta get on that castle

i think all the cohorts are still celebrating a very merry christmas, but afterwords we oughta get on that castle

yea I was thinking the same. You probably noticed already, but I added a lot of things to the ship; hopefully we can finish it soon.

Do you have a certain time where you log onto BL or is is random everyday? (@all cohorts)