Justin Beiber : fainted during concert and rage after leaving London hotel

Author Topic: Justin Beiber : fainted during concert and rage after leaving London hotel  (Read 2036 times)

Oh good, now I don't have to explain it to Glass.
I never said I like Justin Bieber you dumbass, but I also don't hate him. Just because you are on the "jusin beebar sux" bandwagon doesn't mean you have to be like "LOL, Justin Bieber sucks, he should go forget himself in the ass! amIcoolyet??"
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 08:21:49 PM by Glassi° »

amIcoolyet??

Defending a terrible singer who makes just as terrible life choices?

Not there yet.

Defending a terrible singer who makes just as terrible life choices?

Not there yet.
I-
Th-
W-

That was suppose to be you, not me saying it, oh my god you are so stupid.

Do you guys understand just how unspeakably COOL this dude is? Watch any of his interviews and see that he is the coolest stuff on the planet.

Justin Bieber can go forget herself in the ass, if she didn't paralyze herself from the fall.

"Hey cigaretteut y u haet justihn beebur"

stupid

Justin Beiber has no talent, he just deludes himself into thinking that he's the best teen idol/singer ever.

So, Beiber is an egotistical gaywad, and his fans are animals.

stupid

difference between person and product stop it thank you!!! probably just jealousy that he's gotten so much attention and success

Do you guys understand just how unspeakably COOL this dude is? Watch any of his interviews and see that he is the coolest stuff on the planet.
it's so cool to not know what germany is, I wish I could forget all about it!!

and

why is it stupid?

because you guys are acting like animals and beating someone up and enjoying literal physical injuries because of a preteen girl fanbase and (in your opinion) bad music

everyone has someone they look up to at some point, mine are reagan and rand paul but a vast majority of people (specifically <15 year olds) choose celebrities instead

But it is bad music.

your opinion
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 08:33:28 PM by Kearn »

because you guys are acting like animals and beating someone up and enjoying literal physical injuries because of a preteen girl fanbase and (in your opinion) bad music
But it is bad music.

But it is bad music.
Once again, opinion. Come up with a legitimate reason to hate on him other than hes rich, famous, and has "bad music" (once again, bad music is opinion)

Once again, opinion. Come up with a legitimate reason to hate on him other than hes rich, famous, and has "bad music" (once again, bad music is opinion)
Uhhh, uhhhhh.
God damn it, that is the is the only reason for me.

okay
Justin Beiber has no talent, he just deludes himself into thinking that he's the best teen idol/singer ever.

His fans are like animals, especially with the water bottle incident. They'll do anything to see their little sweatheart.

So, Beiber is an egotistical gaywad, and his fans are animals.

Justin Bieber can go forget herself in the ass, if she didn't paralyze herself from the fall.

"Hey cigaretteut y u haet justihn beebur"

Justin Beiber's awesome and his music is pretty good. He has talent, to say the least

Just because you don't like him or the genre doesn't mean you should wish paralyzation on him wtf :/

okay
Where the forget do you even get this from? Seriously. Are you even looking up stuff, or just spewing stuff from things you heard from other people?

Believe it or not, hes actually a good guy. He gives a lot of his proceeds to charity and does a lot of other charitable work. It's people like you that are the stupid ones, not him.

It's people like you that are the stupid ones, not him.
he's p full of himself but if anything that relates to him is stupid it's his fans