Poll

Rate the build 1/5.

5/5
4/5
3/5
2/5
1/5

Author Topic: North - MOD REALEASED TO THE PUBLIC (Download below!)  (Read 10244 times)

Yeah but then you used the items you knew of as an advantage over players.

That what bugged me.

Items already shuffle, but they have a set class to change inbetween.
A sword wont magically turn into a tomato, but it will turn into some other military weapon.

One of the grand issues with hidden weapons.
I suggest having an "itme shuffler"
Which randomizes if the weapon actually EXISTS or not.
so you can't be an ass and keep getting weapons.
or i misinterpretted the whole thing
Exist = if a weapon if there AT ALL
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 02:20:58 PM by The Resonte! »

I'm excited about this.
Sadly, it's not getting the attention it deserves.
I was at North a few hours ago.
10/10
Excellent job on it

North - Last Man Standing, is being hosted right now.

North - Survival, is going to be released on March 25th.

North - Last Man Standing, is being hosted right now.

North - Survival, is going to be released on March 25th.

Can you give us some input on what will be on the next version of North?

My only complaint is that the hunger depletes to quickly, a human can go four-six weeks without food, so as the hunger stands now it doesn't fit much.

My only complaint is that the hunger depletes to quickly, a human can go four-six weeks without food, so as the hunger stands now it doesn't fit much.
Last Man Standing

Last Man Standing is a version of North, without any zombies or food, but still hunger. It has rounds, a time limit, and everyone has 1 life. It is a deathmatch.

Unlike North Survival (Talked about below) no food will spawn outside Bazel. Hunger is still on, and 5x faster than normal
. People can only go a few minutes without having to return to Bazel and eat food.

This prevents anyone from hiding and ruining the game. There is still looting, hypothermia, and a map to explore, but you will always have to return to Bazel. The last man left alive wins.

It has all the elements of North - Survival, excluding zombies and food. You can still search for loot and explore, but the stakes will be much higher and PVP is forced.

The new zombies we are adding will have randomized outfits.
No more naked zombies! Yay!

Lol
Also on the server right now
I have to rate it 5/5 I don't see how this can fail

i just said that because you were bothering me about unoriginality
You should still do it.

I haven't managed to get much work on this done because my old computer hardly works and my laptop can't host.

If someone could volunteer to host it so we can actually get some amount of work done, that would be great.

We have released the North Gamemode to the public, for them to host, since I seem to not be able to!
Hooray! Download it now!

It's in the main topic.