Author Topic: Futurama Music Pack  (Read 4635 times)

someone requested the theme, but i found a whole bunch of songs from futurama, so i made a pack. i tested them and they all work in blockland
------------------------------------------------
this pack includes the following 14 songs:

Bee Happy
Blasting all the Humans
Futurama Theme
Futurama Theme (Extended)
Grunka Lunka Donkety Doo
Hermes Bureaucrat
Leela
New Justice Team
Pop a Poppler
Robot Hell Bonanza
TV Party Tonight
Xmas Elves
Xmas Song 1
Xmas Song 2
-----------------

Download

dont know how to loop, sry

dont know how to loop, sry
Then why release a music pack? Is it full songs? Because you're not supposed to have (if I recall correctly) anything over 500 kb. And once again, if it's not looped it won't sound good when it starts over so there's really no point.

well then dont dl stupid instead of bitching to me! it was a request and i made it so stfu

well then dont dl stupid instead of bitching to me! it was a request and i made it so stfu
That doesn't make sense.
It's like someone requests child research, which is against the law, and when the cops come you're all like "Well don't buy it instead of bitching at me!"
Try harder.

Don't post it in the first place.

nope, too bad it was a request :P

nope, too bad it was a request :P
READ MY POST YOU IGNORANT FUCK.

Don't post full songs because...
  1.  No one wants to wait for that crap to download from your server
  2.  I don't want to get beat down by the RIAA

Limit yourselves to looping songs that are < 500kb in size.

PS.  Someone figure out which files aren't appropriate and remove them or report them using the "report to moderator" link, please.

If it was a request, you only had to give it to the person who wanted it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 02:55:23 PM by fishpen0 »

Dude, he was being nice. In future, don't rip his head of. Although I recommend you give it him back for the time being.

Stop trying to defend your behavior Super Swat, there's no point. See the ninth post down? By Spartan 300? I thank him for that.

locked because of idiots on forums :P, you can still download tho