Author Topic: So I got my old PS2 working...  (Read 2811 times)

Oh god not one of these guys.
can you take a joke? *facepalm

No, Tales of The Abyss was the best PS2 game hands down. (Symphonia was on PS2 AND Gamecube)
Lolno

original ratchet and clank, probably my fav

You guys know nothing! Metal Slug Anthology is hands down the best PS2 gaem.

Metal slug is stuff
Tales looks like a Final Fantasy rip off
Zelda had loving stuffty graphics
Sly Coop could not compare to the Jak series much less KH2

Metal slug is stuff
Tales is not turn based, and it actually has an enjoyable story
"Zelda had loving stuffty graphics" Oh, so you're one of THOSE people. Go play Call of Duty.
troll harder

Metal slug is stuff

Hah, you almost got me there. 1/10 for making me reply.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:43:39 AM by Stick Man »

GTA:SA is factually the best PS2 game. With far higher sales than any other PS2 games, and being on the top 10 lists of many sites, the evidence is undeniable.

But then, Metal Slug was slightly fun even though it pissed me off so much.
Zelda was alright except for those graphics sometimes
Tales really DOES look like a FF rip off
Sly had too much sneaking and felt like a retro Assassin's Creed ( A series I despise )

GTA:SA is factually the best PS2 game. With far higher sales than any other PS2 games, and being on the top 10 lists of many sites, the evidence is undeniable.
Quality =/= Quantity
GTA:SA is however, quite fun.

But then, Metal Slug was slightly fun even though it pissed me off so much.
Zelda was alright except for those graphics sometimes
Tales really DOES look like a FF rip off
Sly had too much sneaking and felt like a retro Assassin's Creed ( A series I despise )
Assassin's Creed barely had any stealth.
Tales does not follow the same formula.
Graphics do not make the game.
As I said before, troll harder.

Also, I don't care much for a game's graphics and I've only played one Zelda ( One for the DS ) so I really shouldn't talk.

Tales looked alright and seemed fun but from the trailer it looked as though it WAS turn based because the guy would hit the monster one maybe two times then run back to his spot

Also, I don't care much for a game's graphics and I've only played one Zelda ( One for the DS ) so I really shouldn't talk.

Tales looked alright and seemed fun but from the trailer it looked as though it WAS turn based because the guy would hit the monster one maybe two times then run back to his spot
The gameplay for tales is quite different, and it was just an arte exhibition demonstrating artes for a character.
Symphonia Trailer

Alright, I watched the other one you linked me and it seems a lot better than the first. Almost seems like KH2 with a different cast and set somewhere else. I might look into that.

Also I have to say that Parappa the Rapper 2 was a close second for my top PS2 games

tales uses a real time combat system like .hack