Author Topic: Russian Scientists admit no new life form found in Antarctic lake  (Read 1105 times)

« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:29:48 PM by Dodger »

Obviously the Rare Antarctic Cat Whale

no, they just thought they found something new but they didn't.

there's no secrecy, they just mistook what they found for something unknown.

nonononon, it's a conspiracy, it's actually aliens from urstar fish hiding in the antartic lake, and when they're ready they will take over the earth and use us to carve holes into rocks and stick our snakees in them

nonononon, it's a conspiracy, it's actually aliens from urstar fish hiding in the antartic lake, and when they're ready they will take over the earth and use us to carve holes into rocks and stick our snakees in them
Yeah, these aliens.

no good sir

it's aliens from YOUR star fish

not mine

no, they just thought they found something new but they didn't.

there's no secrecy, they just mistook what they found for something unknown.
yet there could be the fact that theyre hiding something from us. they have been trying to buy that land for oil mining, maybe they could have used this to stop other people from coming in and taking it from them before they can get it. just thinking out loud though. it could just be bullstuff, you know, i dont loving know. its like that one religious theory about god and jesus sending atheists to 'hell' because theyre trying to reveal that theyre not real, but who the forget knows.

yet there could be the fact that theyre hiding something from us. they have been trying to buy that land for oil mining, maybe they could have used this to stop other people from coming in and taking it from them before they can get it.
fair enough

(i thought you were gamefandan at first)

fair enough

(i thought you were gamefandan at first)
no but we do have similar avatars

i mean if you think about what i said it's not that stupid. it's a legitimate thing. like a ufo hoax or something. it could all be real, they just dont want too many people coming out and saying stuff about it so they get invited in and steal what theyve been trying to work on.

Of course they wouldn't have discovered anything new, I mean it would have been there for years.

they are hiding some nuclear warheads or some samples of a flesh eating bacteria probably

they are hiding some nuclear warheads or some samples of a flesh eating bacteria probably
Or Cruise missles filled with flesh-eating bacteria(!)