Author Topic: Why are the forums exploding?  (Read 9889 times)

You DO realise that's badspot your quoting right?
Your point?

Your point?

blueblur is mentally challenged, be patient with him

Your point?
You said badspot's post is annoying and not helping anyone.

You said badspot's post is annoying and not helping anyone.
Did you even read his post? I was agreeing with him.

-snip-
I still don't understand why people spam bots all over the internet other than childish trolling

It also checks a 3rd party database containing millions of known spammer IP addresses and auto bans them when they post.

Can I get a link to that database? I have a home server and the amount of spam and attacks on it are horrific. I would never have expected that there was so much crap floating around.

It's Plaz, he has keys for all those users.

I still don't understand why people spam bots all over the internet other than childish trolling
that is the only reason they have and need

The blockland forums are obviously a meeting place for a bot army that is plotting to overthrow the Ethiopian government.

...why don't we just bind account creation with the bought key instead of it just allowing full access?
That would solve everything... Right?

...why don't we just bind account creation with the bought key instead of it just allowing full access?
That would solve everything... Right?
He said he was planning to eventually, but it lowers conversion.

Insert the best post in the topic here.
Imagine if Bots in the future somehow managed to put in fake credit card information and other things, it would be hell in the forum.
I mean, i'm not saying it will happen or if it ever will, just imagine.

Members that don't post within a few days of making an account should have the fourm accounts deleted.

as long as there is a key system keeping them out

we're safe