Player rageing

Author Topic: Player rageing  (Read 3071 times)

NOEDIT: can you be banned for making false/abusive dramas like this?
Sadly no. It violates no rules unless it's an "unwritten rule"

However, if there is solid evidence that he has DDoS'd, that's key revocable depending on the severity of it. Personally I don't think it matters either way; Dest only has ONE post, aka this drama. He signed up TODAY and has already proven that he can't be trusted. If he had spammed  :cookieMonster: all over the place, and he had pointlessly flamed everyone who commented, etc etc... Then yeah, he would get banned, however it would only be for a week.

Des doesn't deserve to be banned, but he deserved this backfire.

Des doesn't deserve to be banned, but he deserved this backfire.
DDoSing is something keys are commonly revoked for.

If DESTROYER really was trolling on purpose, and I think there are enough people and screenshots to say he was, then it was kind of just a next step in the troll to make a drama about the person he was trolling "raging." If all this evidence is true, which it most likely is, then DES does not have much of a point to make in his favor here.

There has been a past drama on DES launch a DoS attack or some similar method to crash a server, and I think keys have been revoked for that.

Quote from: Dest
I'm happy that you think in fact I'm not trying to kill you if I whs you be dead by now I don't know why you hate me so much your just like glass he calls me the same piche of crap you just said to me now I ask of you to please stop calling me names

loving lol

If DESTROYER really was trolling on purpose, and I think there are enough people and screenshots to say he was, then it was kind of just a next step in the troll to make a drama about the person he was trolling "raging." If all this evidence is true, which it most likely is, then DES does not have much of a point to make in his favor here.

There has been a past drama on DES launch a DoS attack or some similar method to crash a server, and I think keys have been revoked for that.
I'm pretty sure I already linked to that drama and made something like seven posts about it.

This drama thread is incredibly stuffty, and it's also set the record time for backfire.

Rather than make another topic about it or reviving the old drama I made on the server, I figured I'd post this here;

http://imgur.com/uQ0a1BQ,uIiYF3d,cWvUfxM#0

Game Master Joe was shooting people / throwing knives so they would kill him. When prompted about whether or not he was aware this was against the rules, he responded "I don't care lol"

I laughed at this thread for 10 minutes.
I need a side transplant. Any offers?

Ok, firstly, haven't you ever heard of the print screen button? (prt sc)

Secondly, can you explain why he was mad at you?

Ok, firstly, haven't you ever heard of the print screen button? (prt sc)

Secondly, can you explain why he was mad at you?
dat bump

dat bump

Do you know what a bump is? This topic was still on the front page when i posted my comment, not a bump

Firing at people and making them think you're a hunter is a strategy. I think you just got mad you were being penalized for it.

Do you know what a bump is? This topic was still on the front page when i posted my comment, not a bump
Yes, and AFAIK, it was not on the front page.