Author Topic: Glass?  (Read 4130 times)

loving stop it

Im sorry but if you let as much as a measly picture piss you off then I have some bad news for you...

Im sorry but if you let as much as a measly picture piss you off then I have some bad news for you...
I have some bad news for you.

You've been spamming these pics. You're pretty dumb if you think it's bad that I'm pissed off.

stop spamming

This coming from the guy who complains that nobody likes him ingame.

They're just stupid and unfunny.

This coming from the guy who complains that nobody likes him ingame.

Thats not me, you need glasses or something...

GLASSes?  :cookieMonster:

No but actually, anyone remember when this topic was about Glass?

Block's got his own topic for the loving reaction images; take it there.

GLASSes?  :cookieMonster:

No but actually, anyone remember when this topic was about Glass?

Block's got his own topic for the loving reaction images; take it there.
oh my gosh i saw this coming

Glass is a general handicap, he steals keys, posted gay research and pieces of poop all over the forum, gets banned every other day, and acts like a 5-year old sometimes, then turns around trying to act like a 50 year old wise man.

no wonder half of blockland hates you and your handicapped sibling

hes a big topic because he keeps getting banned and coming back. (which is not actually all that interesting anyways...)

the drama he causes isnt really to bad compared to other trolls we have had. i think you all just enjoy the stuff and try very hard with topics like this to exaggerate it.

he has gotten banned more times than you can count on your fingers and toes

Let me tell you a story,

About two years ago I joined a freebuild hosted by someone named Moby1997. We became good friends and got close, about a month later I noticed he was a abusive host and banned people for many unfair reasons. I mention something and he went apestuff on me and banned me. Some long time later I see many drama topics about this Moby guy and I wasn't surprised, for he never changed. A year later he messaged me as Glass saying he decided to change his behavior and wanted to be friends again. I took the chance and he really did change, for about a month at least. He turned to his stupid ass self again and had countless dramas on him. He had a cycle, he'd be an ass and then say he changed, then go into ass mode again.