Poll

Should there be preseason games before the tourney starts?

Yes
15 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tourney (Applications are closed!)  (Read 23477 times)

All spectators will be muted for obvious purposes.
Spectators will all be on one team and have team chat, right?

Raven, it's SaxOphone.

The Evil Traffic Cone and Sherwood vs Redconer and Cuboid at 6PM Eastern, 5PM Central, 4PM Mountain, or 3PM Pacific TOMORROW NIGHT.
Dr. Shoe and Ticonderoga vs Jakob and WALDO at 7PM Eastern, 6PM Central, 5PM Mountain, or 4PM Pacific TOMORROW NIGHT.
MrLoganator111 and Kong123 vs Amir and TheKid at 8PM Eastern, 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, or 5PM Pacific TOMORROW NIGHT.

Be there!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 09:21:43 PM by ravencroft »

Dr. Shoe and Ticonderoga vs Jakob and WALDO at 7PM Eastern, 6PM Central, 5PM Mountain, or 4PM Pacific tonight.
MrLoganator111 and Kong123 vs Amir and TheKid at 8PM Eastern, 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, or 5PM Pacific tonight.

Be there!

Or b square1!1!!!1!

Raven, I just noticed that Today will be at 4:00 at my time. I cant be there because my bus drops me off at like 4:20, then I have to walk a mountain. Sorry, but I just now noticed when WALDO told me.
Please postpone.

I think I may have to postpone.
I have to go somewhere around 3:00, but I'm not sure if i can get here before 5:00 Pacific.
I'll let you know, Raven

I'm postponing the games due to players being unsure if they can play tonight or not. Games will be moved to this weekend. Plus, the weekend would be much easier for everyone. I'll release the new schedule later tonight.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 05:04:52 PM by ravencroft »

Awww ok.  :panda:
Sorry but right now it seems like only a few people will end up coming. The weekend will be so much easier.

me and dwyane had our first practice game together

let's just say there's major chemistry

27 - 7 win

also can an admin get on the server? we want to play another game but can't pick up the balls ;*(

me and dwyane had our first practice game together

let's just say there's major chemistry

27 - 7 win

also can an admin get on the server? we want to play another game but can't pick up the balls ;*(
Check your inventory.

Check your inventory.
nothing in our inventory, hurry back!

nothing in our inventory, hurry back!
stuff ok. I gotta go soon. Be right there.

27 - 7 win
That was against me and Kel'Block, but Kel left after like 5 mins and then it was 2v1. So, i guess I did decent solo.