I want to drop out.

Author Topic: I want to drop out.  (Read 1585 times)

Online classes are awesome. I'm doing brit lit online right now, need to finish by the end of the year to get credit and that's more than enough time, especially considering all the tests (except for the final exam) are done online, you have unlimited time and they actually tell you can look back at the lesson material. So there's no reason to not get everything right on the tests. Only downside is that it costs $100+ for each class, which can be hard for most highschool students to pay for on their own (though  have friends in college who say that's nothing for an entire class).

Totes great because you can fit other stuff into your schedule or not take that class at your highschool because you get the exact same credit for it as you would in school.

I suggest homeschool. Pretty sure that way you can learn at your own pace.

I suggest homeschool. Pretty sure that way you can learn at your own pace.
No, online schooling is the way to go. Parents may not know stuff.

Also I should point out that the point of highschool isn't to get an education but to prepare you for the workplace and broader world.

Learning is important as stuff, but the most significant learning is largely of your own initiative, either through trying to absorb as much information as possible from the classes you enjoy or independent inquiry. The most important thing you can learn from school in general is a good work ethic and the ability to put up with stupid bullstuff, both work wise and interpersonal dealings.

Also I don't think I can highly enough recommend that you get a job ASAP. I absolutely think that if you graduate from highschool with the feeling that your parents could kick you out of the house as soon as you walk of the stage with your diploma and you would be able to live on your own, you succeeded in highschool.

I bet you did not even read the whole OP.

i did. your being so whiny. "waaaaaah its like i have a big target on my back waaaaahhh"

Switch schools.
Don't loving drop out lmfao. Worst idea you could possibly do.
Even I know that.

forget lmao accidentally bumped