Author Topic: Cuddles le Bear - General idiot/Flames anything Roblox related  (Read 2574 times)

Cuddles le Bear is a good person. He is just speaking the truth. He really isn't an idiot. In my book.

Cuddles le Bear is a good person. He is just speaking the truth. He really isn't an idiot. In my book.
he is speaking a biased opinion lol

Cuddles never annoyed me, lol.

He's a good guy.

[img ]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8cv2zpjKl1qegw8v.jpg[/img]
What was the point of that?

What was the point of that?
I was putting the image he was speaking of for him.

I can't help but agree with this either. I am just sick of people trying to bring ROBLOX stuff in Blockland. Then I go all wild and angry about why they shouldn't as stated by Alkatjo.
As I have been previously drama'd. I am trying to find ways to not anger you all.
Sorry, if I have angered you all. I don't like causing fights or storming about.

If you're wondering what the "meme" arrows were about, it was on topics about raging on Video Games. A lot of people did it on the topic. Also, mentality comes from my head which makes me an idiot.

I totally agree with stopping idiots bringing roblox stuff to blockland, seriously, what the forget?

I totally agree with stopping idiots bringing roblox stuff to blockland, seriously, what the forget?

You ever seen the robloxian player type?
But I like roblox my self its just people on it are handicapped.

You ever seen the robloxian player type?
But I like roblox my self its just people on it are handicapped.

Could have swore you were banned. Seriously, please leave and come back so people can have a break and try to not be a general idiot to everything when you come back, if you ever leave. I will mind as well leave for a while too since I am very busy. I assume I will be back in about a week or so back on the game. I maybe take a look on the forums on and off, but will not reply unless it is important.

Yosher speaks the truth in this post:
Acerblock and Cuddles, allow me to explain to you why you're absolute loving morons and why you should leave this thread with the tiny little bit of respect people still have for you.

"Why would we need another game ported into blockland?"

Yeah, you're right! I guess it's time to get rid of all those Call of Duty, Mario, Team Fortress 2, Zelda, Minecraft, even TERRARIA addons then, huh?

Not only do you guys not have even the SLIGHTEST authority over what people can suggest, make, and use in blockland, but the fact that you actually think you can enforce your opinion on everybody is actually pretty hilarious.

Seriously, go away. Nobody's asking you to use these addons, and for god's sake it's just a goddamn spawn point. How much can you cry about one little thing? If you seriously can't handle other people using addons from another sandbox game, grow the forget up.
I was just about to post something similar onto that thread until he did.

Honestly I can't believe that there are immature idiots out there who still say tehre is a "roblox vs blockland war" when there never was one.

Yosher speaks the truth in this post:I was just about to post something similar onto that thread until he did.

Honestly I can't believe that there are immature idiots out there who still say tehre is a "roblox vs blockland war" when there never was one.
I already apologized, jeez.

I already apologized, jeez.
I know, I read your post.

I thought that you already knew that though.

I know, I read your post.

I thought that you already knew that though.
I know, it's just I thought you didn't see my apology.