Author Topic: Adware Wont Be Found On My Anti Viruses  (Read 839 times)

I have an adware which links (I think) are certain key phrases. Sometimes when I click a link it redirects me to ROBLOX does anybody have any advice on how to get rid of this?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 12:56:04 PM by bloody jumper »

I have an adware which redirects me to ROBLOX
I knew it! I knew it had viruses!

I knew it! I knew it had viruses!

I noticed that the hard way.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you get this stuffware from a cnet installer or something of the sort?
You can uninstall it from Add/Remove Programs (Programs and Features for Windows Vista/7.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you get this stuffware from a cnet installer or something of the sort?
You can uninstall it from Add/Remove Programs (Programs and Features for Windows Vista/7.)

Yeah he had to of actually installed it himself. It's commonly part of an installer wizard and unless you pay attention and uncheck the little box it'll get installed. It's really annoying and I've had it happen a few times. It's super easy to uninstall though. You can also disable it in the browser or at least I was able to with chrome.

What anti virus do you have?

Yeah he had to of actually installed it himself. It's commonly part of an installer wizard and unless you pay attention and uncheck the little box it'll get installed. It's really annoying and I've had it happen a few times. It's super easy to uninstall though. You can also disable it in the browser or at least I was able to with chrome.
Thanks for the advice apparently it was something called yontoo. Locking...