Author Topic: Mutantz!  (Read 3718 times)

Mutantz steals build and put them on his sever there has been stolen build that are in Muntantz Playland is you do not wat one stolen ban Muntantz from server

I can't be bothered to try and understand what you just said.

Edit: Why the hell does this keep happening? This was a reply to another thread... but ended up in this one?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 12:27:15 PM by Muffinmix »

I can't be bothered to try and understand what you just said.
I'll translate:
Mutantz steals builds and puts them on his sever. There have been stolen builds that are on Mutantz Playland. If you do not want yours stolen, ban Mutantz from your server.

ID please. Is it "Muntantz" or "Mutantz"? You used both.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 12:24:21 PM by Spation »

I've never seen him around but some of my friends were talking about him Mutantz

he saying that mutantz steals your build and hosts it on his playland server

Mutantz steals builds and puts them on his sever. There have been stolen builds that are on Mutantz Playland. If you do not want yours stolen, ban Mutantz from your server.
he saying that mutantz steals your build and hosts it on his playland server
your'e too late, Spation already explained =D

Is there any proof? Anything to back up your claims? Insufficient information on a certain individual / organization 's actions makes for another baseless accusation.

Ya when i 1st ran my server,i took a build that i got from badspots server,i used it for zombie games.

Now......did i ever say I built it   A:NO
did i put my name on it              A:NO
i used them for the people that come to my servers entertainment
there have not been multiple steals,in fact i have not ran anthting i have got from another server for a long time.

Now lets talk about yer ass,what kind of stuff started are you,do you pick fights them expect someone else to fight it for you?,anyone with a handle even close to yours is going to get banned from my server

now lets talk about that...are you running a dedicated server 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year?
do you like the zombie mod ? is it fun with no building around?
I make no money of of this but i spend my own money to bring it to you.

you will not find any builds from any other server running on my server anymore,i will be running maps that i have made or altered,and to tell you the truth,i may just start my own blockland website and forum and people that come on here with that kind of posts will be permabaned.

and if you want to ban me from you server I DON"T GIVE A RAT"Z AZZ,my bl id is 1158 so enter that on your ban list.

Ace

Power to the 1100's!

I myself have an ID in the 1100's.  :cookieMonster:

Mutantz steals build and put them on his sever there has been stolen build that are in Muntantz Playland is you do not wat one stolen ban Muntantz from server

Read my thread please.

Power to the 1100's!

I myself have an ID in the 1100's.  :cookieMonster:

me too :D

Ya when i 1st ran my server,i took a build that i got from badspots server,i used it for zombie games.

Now......did i ever say I built it   A:NO
did i put my name on it              A:NO
i used them for the people that come to my servers entertainment
there have not been multiple steals,in fact i have not ran anthting i have got from another server for a long time.

Now lets talk about yer ass,what kind of ice cream started are you,do you pick fights them expect someone else to fight it for you?,anyone with a handle even close to yours is going to get banned from my server

now lets talk about that...are you running a dedicated server 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year?
do you like the zombie mod ? is it fun with no building around?
I make no money of of this but i spend my own money to bring it to you.

you will not find any builds from any other server running on my server anymore,i will be running maps that i have made or altered,and to tell you the truth,i may just start my own blockland website and forum and people that come on here with that kind of posts will be permabaned.

and if you want to ban me from you server I DON"T GIVE A RAT"Z AZZ,my bl id is 1158 so enter that on your ban list.

Add 1120 too (me), I don't think I want to see someone if they request bans for the smallest things.