Author Topic: Rubik's Cubes  (Read 8418 times)

I was just wondering if many people in the Blockland community use Rubik's cubes. I just got into them recently and I can solve 2x2s, 3x3s and 4x4s. Please share your collections too!

I can solve the normal one in 2:10.8 minutes

I also have this wierd cube that changes shapes and it's called "square 1"

EDIT: I found a picture
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 07:49:01 PM by Aide33 »

i tried all my life trying to solve at least one and never did it. :(

I can solve a cube, in patterns even.
I've solved it with a different color in each middle and with a checker style.

No, I can't do it. Any time I get one side, I mess up another.

i tried all my life trying to solve at least one and never did it. :(
you aren't dead yet

I can only solve a 2x2, used to average about 30 seconds but that was months ago.

I learned the 2x2 a week ago, then I learned the 3x3 last weekend, and now I learned the 4x4 last night. Woot woot

I wanna get a custom 3x3 with legos on it so I can do those bandage challenges.

When I got my Rubix cube, at first I was like I CAN DO THIS

Then I was like: Is this possible

Now im like: BURN THIS stuff

where is your god now motherforgeter

I bought a Rubik's cube when I was younger and sat there twisting it for about an hour.
It's just sitting there, unsolved in my drawer. It haunts me to this day. I can even tell which stickers I tried to re-arrrange but failed at.
where is your god now motherforgeter
*peel*

The guitarist in my band can solve a 3x3 cube sub 16 or so, I don't remember his record.

Today he told, while cubing, that his parents took away his 4x4, his 5x5, and his good 3x3 because his grades are bad. But he keeps a spare 3x3 so he can still cube. What a loving badass, right?

A girl in my class is always messing with a Rubix Cube, she can do many patterns and solve one in a timely matter.

I know the guy with the world record (or something) for the 2x2x2