Author Topic: Lando The Climber - Hijacking accounts. (Including MrMcCakey.)  (Read 14785 times)

Foxtron just spread the keylogger like a moron.
He didn't KNOW it was a keylogger!

Don't worry, most of those people in the "hall of shame" usually go detective apestuff over stuff like this anyways.

Really?
I still don't believe any of that.
Talking like this doesn't make you look cool.

The other thing people are saying is that it is Okiver, which doesn't make any sense seeing as Lando did this before to Steve, and Cakey reported seeing Lando speak to him on his PC when he had the keylogger.

Talking like this doesn't make you look cool.
It's called emphasis.
But, maybe I could just believe the subject and we can move on with our lives.

Pacho asked Lando The Climber to hijack the accounts.
Frontrox said he didn't, so I think you're wrong on this one.
front said that pacha didn't actually ask lando to do it

Frontrox said he didn't, so I think you're wrong on this one.
So frontrox says something, and it's automatically he truth? He can lie too.

Why would he lie, in this case? And to Night Fox, of all people? I really doubt it.

And yes, if Night Fox says something, it's automatically true.

And yes, if Night Fox says something, it's automatically true.

No, it's really not, I know that I'm right and that's all that counts, I just wish you could see it from my point of view but you're pretty loving stubborn so I don't see that happening anytime soon, and the only reason you don't believe me is because I've had a few forget-ups in the past. But believe what you want, can't change your opinion, I can only try.

It definitely is, but that's not the point.

What's your side of the story, again? I think I got it jumbled up. I really don't care what you did in the past, but I probably can't convince you of that.

So is Pacha guilty of anything?

So is Pacha guilty of anything?
No. It's just Lando.

No. It's just Lando.
Alright, I'm getting a better sense of what's going on now.

I don't plan to speak with Lando anymore. You all shouldn't either, but of course that's your choice.

New info.
Here's some proof that pretty much shows this was Lando, and he was spreading the blame:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nim40rbr1q230dz/My%20Movie.mp4?m

lando and front have a nice voice god DAMN