Wii-U is dying.

Author Topic: Wii-U is dying.  (Read 8682 times)

Not to mention Super Mario 64 gave all the levels options for back tracking. Un-sinking the ship in Jolly Roger's cove changes the game a bit. The big and small world. The loch ness monster in the cave. The water world level that changes based on how high you jump. Unlocking hats later on in the level which will unlock other areas of the level. The clock level that changes based on what time you jump in. Need I go on?

It's a very non linear game.
Super mario galaxy games have very similiar levels and more. I highly doubt Mario 64 has the sawblade level where parts of the stage fall off as sawblades cut them off, a stage where you bounce around on the sprites of the 8-bit game, a stage where you freeze an entire planet and skate on its surface, challenge levels where you have to complete the level in one life, collect all coins/stars/purple coins or get a certain amount of points. Mario Galaxy 2 also has the wayback galaxy which is the Galaxy version of a certain Mario 64 stage.

Not to mention Super Mario 64 gave all the levels options for back tracking. Un-sinking the ship in Jolly Roger's cove changes the game a bit. The big and small world. The loch ness monster in the cave. The water world level that changes based on how high you jump. Unlocking hats later on in the level which will unlock other areas of the level. The clock level that changes based on what time you jump in. Need I go on?

It's a very non linear game.
that level was awesome.

Gamecube is dying - 12 Oct 2005
Game Console Market Dissected: Nintendo Wii Is Dying - September 2010

I'm sure it's happening this time, Nintendo is completely doomed.

The Wiiu will probably be more of a gamecube, Appealing to a limited market but having a ton of unique games.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 09:42:29 AM by tails »

make another NES and SNES and call it NES /SNES V2 and make its only game a stuff battlefield 3

imo nintendo needs to stop doing this touch screen, motion control bullstuff and go back to rumble controllers and a solid console.

imo nintendo needs to stop doing this touch screen, motion control bullstuff and go back to rumble controllers and a solid console.
persona hack and slash
i know you want it

And the 3D bullstuff. Sony even said they will not try to focus on 3D gaming anymore.

And the 3D bullstuff. Sony even said they will not try to focus on 3D gaming anymore.
"waaah i hate gimmicks, nintendo should make more generic consoles instead of making more unique ones!"

yes, it's ridiculous how much they're working on 3d features and touchscreens and stuff like that, but that doesn't mean they're bad features and shouldn't be used.

Oh please the Wii U just got released a few months, just wait for more games to come...

Oh please the Wii U just got released a few months, just wait for more games to come...

The whole gimmick of the Wii-U is that you get a second screen. So instead of pressing start to look at a map, it's right there for you.

The PS3 and vita can do the exact same thing and you can take the vita anywhere. You can't take that giant wii-u controller with you.

there is no excuse for not having a handful of exclusives and large franchise titles ready for the launch of a video game console lol.

nintendo is loving up big time

Am I the only one who can actually stand the 3D on the 3DS with no eye strain or anything?

Nintendo is like an inventor which the world can't take seriously. They're coming up with different things to enhance gameplay style, and even though other companies are making use of their ideas, it never seems to appeal to hardcore gamers.

there is no excuse for not having a handful of exclusives and large franchise titles ready for the launch of a video game console lol.

nintendo is loving up big time

It's their fault for releasing the system too early. They should had built up hype and launch games first.

The whole gimmick of the Wii-U is that you get a second screen. So instead of pressing start to look at a map, it's right there for you.

The PS3 and vita can do the exact same thing and you can take the vita anywhere. You can't take that giant wii-u controller with you.
Because it's a part of the console?

It having a screen doesn't mean it's a separate console. Also 3Ds and Wii U compatibility is a future plan with games like SSB4