GUIDE - How to create icons for bricks and bots automatically.

Author Topic: GUIDE - How to create icons for bricks and bots automatically.  (Read 29041 times)

No. Just copy it with ctrl+c. Entering eval(getclipboard()); essentially allows you to paste the code right into the game while it's running.
Damn!!! It went crashed on my server, I did put eval(getclipboard()); in my console.

Console Log
Furling spawned.
Window reactivating...
Window reactivating...
==>DoBotIcon
Syntax error in input.
eval error >> DoBotIcon
BackTrace: ->ConsoleEntry::eval

Couldn't find
BackTrace: ->serverCmdDoBotIcon

Window reactivating...
Window reactivating...
==>/doIcon brickName
Syntax error in input.
eval error >> /doIcon brickName
BackTrace: ->ConsoleEntry::eval

Window reactivating...
Window reactivating...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 06:41:40 AM by Furling² »

You type the / commands into the chat, not the console. You put the eval(getclipboard()); command into the console.

You type the / commands into the chat, not the console. You put the eval(getclipboard()); command into the console.
if you had eval(getClipboard()); in copy paste, and used that console command, would you crash?

The answer is yes

if you had eval(getClipboard()); in copy paste, and used that console command, would you crash?

The answer is yes
Oh I see. If I make some the bot, someone can make icons bot for me, I will make sure someone get part the credits.

The answer is yes
recursive loop, it'd go to hell in a handbasket

This seems useful but even competent users are having trouble with it... I'll just stick to making my own with SketchUp. It looks pretty much identical to Blockland's renderer.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 04:55:01 PM by takato14 »