Poll

Which is the best?

Willis Tower
1 (8.3%)
Sandy Resort
5 (41.7%)
Kennedy Space Center
1 (8.3%)
A Giraffe
1 (8.3%)
Combine Tower
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Mini Builds -Taking requests-  (Read 3028 times)




please take a pic of the giraffe

please take a pic of the giraffe
There is a pic of it in the download

There is a pic of it in the download

I can't download it at the moment, on my iPad.
No access to my computer yet.

I can't download it at the moment, on my iPad.
No access to my computer yet.
I can't either, sorry

I can't either, sorry

Ok on your keyboard there is a key called "PrtScnSysRq", once you press it, it will take a screenshot of what was on your computer. Please press that key, then paste the image/screenshot onto Paint then upload it to something like troll.ws or imgur or even imgbomb which are image uploading sites.






Ingame Name: Linkus
Rtb: Yes
Build: UNSC Infinity
Example Picture of Thing: You're going to need everything on this page
Description of Build: UNSC Infinity, some frigates, and of course a pelican.
Save: Yes.

making mini builds is like making pixel art

you have to try to find a way to put detail in such a small scale