Poll

Author Topic: BL Turmoil - Ep1 v3 - HI  (Read 51664 times)

Welp, thx sence V3 Is out and has The Blocko Car, Now I can drift and do all my stuff, because I have mine Scripted... :P

Notice: Before I make episode two, I shall make a portal inspired adventure.

maybe
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 06:37:33 PM by Crispy_ »

Playing this, it's very clear that you've put some real effort into it. It gets progressively better. A lot of the sections are very creative and default like and put a real smile on my face.

You've done very well, everyone should play this. It's no half life, but what it is is adorable. it's short and simple much like a LBP map.

PLEASE keep working on this.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 01:05:14 PM by Megaguy2 »

dont worry, im still working on episode two

episode two might be the last if i can fit everything in there

after completing this, i might make more story/adventure gamemodes like this

dont worry, im still working on episode two

episode two might be the last if i can fit everything in there

after completing this, i might make more story/adventure gamemodes like this

nonono dont be gaben

Oh Boy I can't wait for episode 2 to come out!

bump?

hey guys heres some image leaks on episode two!

oh, whoops! looks like i forgot to make the last image a DOF image! :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:36:00 AM by Crispy_ »

fyi its not a leak if the maker releases it

But holy crap Roblox!

I hope people make more of these episodic Blockland campaigns. It could be really cool!

Badspot said you could include files with the gamemode so they aren't unnecessarily required, for example the speedkarts in Speedkart Gamemode.

Badspot said you could include files with the gamemode so they aren't unnecessarily required, for example the speedkarts in Speedkart Gamemode.
i attempted this, but i could not figure out how to make the gamemode actually run the files

i experimented, put some of coding from imscared into episode one and edited the coding, and put the files in my gamemode but it did not run it

fyi its not a leak if the maker releases it

But holy crap Roblox!
good point

This looks awesome. Hope you put in some REAL boss fights.

The style or noob land also needs Changing, it's all just AAAAA or studs. Apply some weird emmiters, make strange lights and peojectiles and try to change the AAAA Into different messages or prints.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 05:53:38 AM by Megaguy2 »

Sorry about what I said before, but this looks great!

got some stuff done!

what? i forgot to make one image DOF again? :P