Rot's Zombies Ported to Ai

Author Topic: Rot's Zombies Ported to Ai  (Read 1421 times)

I am requesting Rotondo's Zombies to be ported to Ai.I mean I like the new default zombies but you need to have some variety.

The only way I see this useless is if Rotondo is working on a new zombie gamemode.

I was thinking of this as well.
If someone does this, they should make the abilities work for players with their datablock too. ;)
Oh and fix the Smoker's tongue grab.
It seems to have a very high rate of client crashing.

Just change the zombies appearances. I could attempt to make some fast, slow, and crawl fast, jump high, etc.

It would be nice if the zombies could break bricks.

It would be nice if the zombies could break bricks.
I agree. IMO it should be optional, but it's a cool feature and should be there.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 08:41:56 AM by End »

I would love this. I'd like to see the tank, smoker, and a few others as bots. And as long as we're doing that, why not take the ammo box and medic cabinet and turn that into independent brick add-ons? Then I'd be able to completely delete gamemode_zombie

Just change the zombies appearances. I could attempt to make some fast, slow, and crawl fast, jump high, etc.
Explain how to do the Tank.

Its not possible, you can make one that is fugly, but posting it would be better.

/Support
Alongside this, someone needs to make a better boomer model. A stretched out Blockhead isn't always nice to see.

You should also FIX the Zombies. The current Gamemode_zombies cause a lot of lag and the Smokers have crashed me.
Plus, make a better boomer and Smoker. Being thin and stretched out is really ridiculous.
/Half Support