assault weapons ban dropped from senate bill

Author Topic: assault weapons ban dropped from senate bill  (Read 4472 times)

It takes a special kind of sick person to kill helpless people. Most homicides are gang related.

i.e gangsters killing other gangsters, also a crime happens way more often everyday than murder is white collar crime. Employees stealing money from their buisness without anyone knowing.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 07:52:57 PM by Harm94 »

Wasn't there also some nurse/doctor somewhere that also gave like 70 unauthorized mercy killings without using any weapons? Why aren't people more outraged and worried about medical malpractice?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 07:54:54 PM by Dodger »

Wasn't there also some nurse/doctor somewhere that also gave like 70 unauthorized mercy killings without using any weapons? Why aren't people more outraged and worry about medical malpractice?
Because the media tells people how to think, what to feel, and how to react.

So? It's not like they shoot people for fun. Why the forget would it matter if someone wanted to entertain themselves by testing their skills and hitting a long distance target?

that was my point

if you look through my posts you'd see i'm very fond of target shooting

I think shooting is fun.
Depending on my target.

Wasn't there also some nurse/doctor somewhere that also gave like 70 unauthorized mercy killings without using any weapons? Why aren't people more outraged and worried about medical malpractice?

because the media is never concerned about the mentally ill, only the tools used in the crimes

inb4 someone goes on a mass killing spree thanks to this
Yeah because people totally commit shooting sprees when anti-gun legislature is thrown out.

can find all of that on thr street easily

"illegal stuff is junk" dosnt make sense. its all the same guns either way

this is such a small issue compared to other problems this country has

shame on congress for blowing it out of proportion and shame on the people for falling for it
oh my god this

The nearest black market I know is the local flea market where I've seen things from pirated/boot legged movies to komodo dragons.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:44:11 PM by Harm94 »

I thought that the government decided to become competent and completely drop the gun ban attempts

but nope the government still has it's head as far up it's ass as it usually does.

I guess you could say the bill was

*glasses*

shot down

YEEAAAHHHH

They cant take our guns the is 'MERICA

this stuff is priceless