Author Topic: bbs239 || Cannot handle the responsibility of hosting/administrating  (Read 11824 times)

ctrl printscreen

Ctrl printscreen?

You mean - Ctrl + Shift + P right?
Or - Ctrl + p is this right either?
Explain this.

the print screen button above insert and right of F12

the print screen button above insert and right of F12

I have a laptop, but I found it anyway thanks.

The server is horrible, I offered bbs my help multiple times and he declined me every time. Now I don't want to be egotistical or anything, but I ran and helped make cityrpg's for a good two years, I made wonderful layouts, but nobody ever helped me with actual scripting, so it all flew to the dumps anyway.

Well anyway, bbs denied my help, the server turned to stuff very quickly, and he's an overall foolish player/admin.

The server is horrible, I offered bbs my help multiple times and he declined me every time. Now I don't want to be egotistical or anything, but I ran and helped make cityrpg's for a good two years, I made wonderful layouts, but nobody ever helped me with actual scripting, so it all flew to the dumps anyway.

Well anyway, bbs denied my help, the server turned to stuff very quickly, and he's an overall foolish player/admin.

I agree.

I agree.
Yeah, /support. I built tons of stuff for bbs's server, and he never once offered me a spot on the admin team, and he completely ignored my build admin application.
The worst part? He deleted all the stuff I made for him. forget bbs, that stuff took a while to build