Author Topic: Horror Gamemode sneak peak  (Read 1199 times)

Hello this is a little sneak peak for my recent project, gamemode_horror a fairly generic title
The gamemode will focus around a loose story
the main focuses are this though,
the game is very immeresed, with lots of atmospheric sounds, and rather than relying on events, using coding to detect things like view cones
the game has some jump scares but its focused around loving with your mind
turn around and your in an entirely different place, you will have the feeling of always being lost, and even worse being pursued by something.

don't expect this to be finished quickly, I plan on taking lots of effort and time into it, the images above don't exactly give the full effect of what its like, but I apologize for that, doing anything more could potentially spoil parts of the game

so be prepared, its is coming, they're coming.

All I can say is you deserve a better build, in which I can possibly help.

All I can say is you deserve a better build, in which I can possibly help.
its not close to being finished ;P

I'm working on the bulk of the stuff and then will add in little details afterwards
thanks anyway though

antichamber, but a less puzzles more scare

I should help you with building Swollow.
Other than that, I can't wait even though I might stuff in my pants when I play it.

if you guys want to help building, you can build things like props, and include saves, I might include them if I like them

things like bookshelfs, hospital props, asylum stuff that's right you heard me hospitals and asylums

The dark gray and empty corridor reminds me of my render hospital lol.

Sounds like it will be cool.