Poll

nah

naw
no

Author Topic: Hat mod to Hat item! (Updated!)  (Read 7464 times)

2. No Color Jason Mask (Edit by Me)
(Credit to Nobody for model)

And just to specify, that "Nobody" is me.

Hey, those items are actually pretty neat!
Don't add any additional features to them other than looks, though. I don't want emo hair to make me super sayan :V

Updated: Added 6 hats in Pack
Added: TrafficCone , WeldingMask , Western , Eyepatch , Headphones (special) , Flattop (hair) , Messy (hair) , Headlamp , SantaHat , NavyHat , BobbleHat , Straw3
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 12:15:46 PM by master king deaddude »

I think you should make it so it would be packs and one pack with all of them in it. (For lazy people like me)

You never asked for my permission on using my models, I think we should just wait until someone else makes a new/better hatmod. And if that ever happens, I have about 20 more hats waiting to be released.

You never asked for my permission on using my models, I think we should just wait until someone else makes a new/better hatmod. And if that ever happens, I have about 20 more hats waiting to be released.
whoop I forget add you in credit so sorry :(

Is there suppose to be a link?

It is definitely worth considering. Not least because in LEGO is such a complement to man.

Hey i was wondering if you could make this downloadable so i could use it cus i rlly want this mod so i can use head bandage. if you do ill give you  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: many cookies!

Is there suppose to be a link?
Yes there is but he removed it...

it has problem with it. It make people unable join my server.

that "hat mod" is complete garbage and is worth nothing but just to have some little extra thing that nobody even really uses. to have these as items is much more useful, instead of randomly waiting for hats to drop and have everybody wondering around with weird hats.

and, i'm sorry if this is rude, but i think that if you decide to release your model to the public in any form, then you obviously should have no power over what comes of it, since you decided to release it. i'm not saying it's ok to steal it, but that's not what's happening here.

plz kingmasterdude i just want the bandage hat but i have no idea on how to make add-ons plz just let us download it!

plz kingmasterdude i just want the bandage hat but i have no idea on how to make add-ons plz just let us download it!

it has problem with it. It make people unable join my server.