Author Topic: AhriQueenOfBronies spamming Badspot's Hydro Speedkart Party  (Read 5370 times)

no one really likes you either bye lol
At least I'm not a spamming piece of stuff.
Nice job on trolling bronies, tho. I'm not exactly best buddies with most of them.

What is the link in the profile website Spread has.

I clicked it and I turned off my internet because some odd stuff went into the URL.

I clicked it and I turned off my internet because some odd stuff went into the URL.

um .. I don't have a link in my profile. never had one.

are you absolutely sure you clicked my profile?

wait do you mean the face? it's not even a website. it should look like a face.

wait do you mean the face? it's not even a website. it should look like a face.
when you scroll over it there are some weird computer stuff

cannot trust that.

seriously? what browser are you using?

nothing comes up in firefox.

Your PC probably has the black plague.
I guess the guy just lives up to his name.

jesus lol. well anyway it's supposed to look like a face. maybe you don't have the right language pack installed to see the characters.

seriously? what browser are you using?

nothing comes up in firefox.
^

yeah, but when I clicked it the URL had some gibberish, I don't want to post it because people might click it..

dude, I see the face, but when I CLICK THE LINK it goes to some cmd thingy ahahaha >:(

^

yeah, but when I clicked it the URL had some gibberish, I don't want to post it because people might click it..

dude, I see the face, but when I CLICK THE LINK it goes to some cmd thingy ahahaha >:(

you're nuts because there's no actual link behind it. not sure what else to tell you.

that's weird as forget. whatever I'll remove it I guess.

that's weird as forget. whatever I'll remove it I guess.
you die in a spot where I don't exactly hate you but still annoyed on how you are spamming