Author Topic: I just played Borderlands 2 for the first time  (Read 668 times)

Ever since I built my new gaming computer, I have been fulfilling my dreams of the games I want to play. Borderlands 2 (never played 1) was on top above chivalry. let me say this game is AWESOME. I once demoed it on my friends alienware laptop but i didn't get the full immersion I got from my big monitor. I had my nice earphones in and had the resolution on something high and I never experienced lag. I'll add something about chivalry once I download it. Though this is how i rate it:
9/10: It didn't explain some things I didn't understand so It was a bit confusing in the beginning, though after some time I figured it out.

i just jumped into the thing with four players through skype and didn't pay attention to anything that was happening.
if it shot me then i shot it back, and i grabbed stuff that improved my guns.
i'm playing salvador, level 40 (though possibly 41).

When I built my gaming computer in September I just got Skyrim and tons of mods. Was fun. Then I got grounded from October all the way until December because of a C+... but that's a different story.

Borderlands 2 is really fun. But sadly, I've been playing so many other games so I've only gotten to play a few hours of it.

I'm sure I'd enjoy Borderlands 2 if my friends played with me like they said they would when it was first revealed.

I'm sure I'd enjoy Borderlands 2 if my friends played with me like they said they would when it was first revealed.
i can assure you that with any number of people besides yourself it is much more fun

yourself (w/no one else to play with): no fun, only satisfaction in beating the game by yourself (if you manage to)
yourself (w/someone to play with but you aren't playing with them at that moment): fun because you over-level them and get cooler stuff to brag about
you + 1 person: coordinate your plans easier, isn't hectic but you get through the game faster = more fun
you + 2 people: might be a little out of control but that adds the fun aspect of failing occasionally and the hilarious moments you share with your friends
you + 3 people: absolute party nothing goes right people get mad at each other while also you laugh at each other and the game will last you much longer and it's fun and it's fun and it's fun. (recommended)

i can assure you that with any number of people besides yourself it is much more fun

yourself (w/someone to play with but you aren't playing with them at that moment): fun because you over-level them and get cooler stuff to brag
The friend wont play because I'm like 20 levels over him because I have more spare time.

So I searched like four times and couldn't find the actual borderlands topic, so this one will have to work for now.

Krieg, the 6th playable class, was announced sometime ago, not sure how long ago it's been so I'm probably late.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/24/borderlands-2s-new-character-is-a-psycho?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Looks very interesting.