Author Topic: I am about to dig up Steve Jobs and rip of his loving testicles  (Read 941 times)

Alright I'm venting if you don't care to read then just leave its cool. Anyways, so I'm translating and writing all this Spanish writing from my textbook in word for homework I need to do for spanish. This is incredibly time consuming and irritating because translating is not accurate at all and I need to change a lot of the writing before I type it. Note I am using a mac because I am at my moms and my mom is under the spell that macs are so loving revolutionary and steve jobs is a god. Call her a mac cigarette or whatever you want but you get the point. So just as I finish and go to print word freezes on my ass. I have had this computer for not very long maybe 3 years and it was supposed to be the highest spec model and this piece of stuff sad excuse for a computer freezes. Never in my short pathetic loving life have I seen a word processor freeze. I have had my low end Toshiba laptop for longer (about 5 years) and it runs Blockland and everything PERFECT. So I am sitting here watching the dreaded beach ball of death spin on and on while I hope to god this stuff starts responding but since its been a while there is probably nothing it can do to save it.
tl;dr forget Apple, they have also brainwashed american consumers into sucking richards and buying their stupid stuffty sad excuses for computers for extremely and irrationally high prices god it sucks living in America
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 12:09:41 AM by (Fallen) »

--I have decided to omit this post as to not burden Badspot/Ephi/Rotondo later on. I just want to leave.--
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 01:00:23 AM by SpreadsPlague »

Plague that is not steve jobs.

--I have decided to omit this post as to not burden Badspot/Ephi/Rotondo later on. I just want to leave.--
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 01:00:28 AM by SpreadsPlague »

what would you say when you found out that this happens on windows too sometimes

even near forum death, plague still has a little humor
Plague that is not steve jobs.
i blame you

Everyone in my family are mac cigarettes but me.

Everyone in my family are mac cigarettes but me.
Kill them.

you'll get used to it.
trust me, you will

is it just me, or do i see the images posted above being repeated a hundred times?

is it just me, or do i see the images posted above being repeated a hundred times?

just you

you'll get used to it.
trust me, you will
I have had to put up with this stuff since like 5th grade