Author Topic: Water & texture problems  (Read 979 times)

Kungfu-Ninja

I have two questions,

1.How do i make water.. act like water? On my map the water is kinda deep and once you jump in, you sink almost instantly, and on other maps i notice this doesnt happen till much lower in the water.

2.When i painted the edges of the ground around the water to make it look like sand, i noticed that as soon as you go over to the texture it turns back to grass (I used flatlands to make my map) and on other maps ive seen this doesnt happen. Is ther anyway to make it so the sand doesnt turn back into the grassy green colour?

1- raise the density and lower the "depth". I'm not sure where those fields are in the waterblock though.

2- I believe it has something to do with deleting that texture, then applying it.
Not really sure about that though.

Kungfu-Ninja

K ive Raised density but were is depth? is does it show up as anything other then just depth?

Heh, I don't really know what it is really called, I just know there is some kind of field that will mess with the water depth or something...
Meh, I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to this...

K ive Raised density but were is depth? is does it show up as anything other then just depth?

Depth is a part of scale.  Should have 3 values....like 1024 1024 and 500 or something similiar.

The number in bold is the one to change for height.