Author Topic: why do all 11-14 year olds act like they have depression  (Read 1516 times)

is it just a phase when you just become a huge cunt or what?

a ton of kids around me are saying their stuff is caused by being "depressed" and it rustles my jimmies when they say it

is there just an influx of cigarettes wanting attention and blaming it on something else age 11-14 or what

Puberty.

They probably are legitimately depressed.

is it just a phase when you just become a huge cunt or what?

a ton of kids around me are saying their stuff is caused by being "depressed" and it rustles my jimmies when they say it

is there just an influx of cigarettes wanting attention and blaming it on something else age 11-14 or what
I always thought that was just a puberty-thing, but the last time I felt depressed was when I was starting to get out of my paranoid state back in January/February.

if im right, that's about middle school age and middle schoolers are some of the most massive richards known to mankind, so that could be part of it.

Alot of kids are like this, also :
"omg guys i feel da metal because i'm dark and edgy"
*slits wrist, blood gushing everywhere*
"i am so loving cool right now"

rustles my jimmies

i still can't stop laughing when you say that lol

anyways one of my last friends was depressed so i invited him to my server on blockland so we played together a little, but then the next day he defriended me :(

everyone leaves me :(

that made me think of Amanda Todd

Puberty.
This.

I was pretty emo when I hit puberty, dunno why. It'l fade away.

Hell I was depressed when I was 11-14 and 14-18 probably puberty
but mines hanging on like a snapping turtle

oh god

Because people are handicapped.

rustles my jimmies

i still can't stop laughing when you say that lol

anyways one of my last friends was depressed so i invited him to my server on blockland so we played together a little, but then the next day he defriended me :(

everyone leaves me :(

i'll never leave u bby

ot: i recently entered a heavy metal phase

omg so much disturbed

im 15 and ive never had any problems with that at all with myself or anyone else i know

i hear this kind of thing all the time but ive never actually witnessed it myself