Author Topic: How would you describe Blocklands community?  (Read 2765 times)

A forum that is so entertaining, nothing makes you go away from it.

You never leave.

You never leave.

Unless you're SpreadsPlague.

I honestly think its great. However, some people can be just painful to talk to on here. Some give you the giggles, some are complete idiots, some are those very smart server hosts, etc.

Overall, I think the games community is nice. It's medium-sized, not overloaded, and we have all types of people.

Re: How would you describe Blocklands community?
« Today at 06:26:39 AM »   
Most of them are great, but some are plain handicapped

what happened to Plaz?
Plaz was sooooo pre-30k days

Unless you're SpreadsPlague.
Who's he again? Remind me.

Plaz was sooooo pre-30k days
Who's he again? Remind me.
plaz was like pre 10k days...

holy stuff we're at like 42k? when did this happen

Blockhead-Sized 4Chan

A forum.  it's pretty much the internet incarnate.

Quite alright. The only problem I see is that certain select members like to judge the entire forum based on one section.

It is a breath of fresh air if you ever have played ROBLOX. I don't know of more mature communities than this by comparison.

It is a breath of fresh air if you ever have played ROBLOX. I don't know of more mature communities than this by comparison.
You need to browse the internet a bit more often then. There are a few, i'm sure.

Also, i'm assuming you're new, welcome!

Community is somewhat mature, though we get people who tend to-
-Not read the rules
-React violently to the smallest things(that's the thing about this place, your reaction determines the outcome of the situation, so calm down and keep it cool.)
-Trolling
-etc.
Drama section isn't anything but negativity.
Uh, good place to get started in working with code or games if it's your first time doing so.

You never leave.

As The Big Bad Jellyfish tells me- it's like a drug.

The internet's stuffstorm asylum for feral children and adolescents maintained by our glorious god, Badspot