Author Topic: Update about the starfish who I used to call my friend  (Read 4514 times)

Slap the black off of him.

crack that bitch ass

Don't get why everyone is mad, all the pictures show an average Facebook dweller. Then again I didn't read the paragraph(s)

Piss him off and get him to throw a punch at you, then beat his little autistic ass into the ground.

how about you shut the forget up before I shove your head in a file cabinet and rip your jaw off over the emotional distress and depression you've caused me by turning friends against me, acting like an asswipe, and being the most unneeded waste of human resource and nobody likes. I can't take another second of you whining about how hard your life is and why your dad verbally abuses you. Now go jack your little richard off to sonic reskins. I won't be surprised the day that somebody throws you off a building in a bodybag you piece of loving stuff.
i
um
wow

He sounds like a pre-tween kid :I

Go to his house and flip stuff.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 08:42:43 PM by Cool Boi »

I don't usually advocate violence, but this guy needs a good punch to the head.

I don't usually advocate violence, but this guy needs a good punch to the head.
a good ol' bop in the noggin

Make him cry.

Once you teach him that he isn't all that badass he'll more than likely leave you alone.

what an ass. if he ever forgets w/ your stuff beat his ass. if hes just being an ass i wouldnt really suggest fighting him though.