Author Topic: This week is just the beginning of a civil rights movement for marriage equality  (Read 6876 times)

By the way, to clear things up: I'm not against homoloveuals. If anyone thought I was, well no.

Okay, thanks for the information. I still don't get why anyone would be in opposition of marriage equality, but at least you told me other useful things.

Ugh,  I think that sounds really sarcastic. I'm being totally sincere.

I read a really good thing from a Historian on Reddit.

The south of the US was mainly settled by former nobility and aristocrats from England, so they tended to be very controlling, wealthy landowners who used tradition and property to maintain control and wealth in politics. These mean were initially not very religious, but as their generations based, a strong religious belief was adopted during a Great awakening or 2 as a means to unite southern wealthy farmers and justify their social pratices (Slavery, State's and individual rights, etc.) The north was founded by persecuted members of religion who had a close knit community that strived for academic excellence as a result of the teachings of their religion, and they slowly advanced industrially and become less religious (while the south remained agrarian with a few wealthy farmers having mass dough and property).

Add a few political shifts and movements, and this loosely explains why the South is generally so conservative right now. Social change which could effect close knited religious groups will definitely meet opposition. Maybe this helps, I dunno.

It did, actually, in addition to being really interesting.

No, you search it up and give me the direct evidence.

Woman can be just as angry as men; doesn't mean that they are superior to one another.

This lady is what I call a Psdeuo feminist, which I define them as women who see them selves above men and are crazy. Not to be confused with feminists. The legitmancy is questioning by the way.
Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is "The Femitheist". I am a female, a n feminist, and someone who believes strongly in True Equality.

Now, I will begin explaining this entry before I post the actual article... for your discussion, of course.

Women MUST and WILL have equality, and this is the ONLY way to achieve TRUE equality. The testicles of all males, which produce the majority of their testosterone, are the primary cause of their violent behavior. The testicles also attribute greatly to many of the health problems men experience later in life (such as p-spot cancer and, of course, testicular cancer).

~:The Solution... International Castration Day.:~

It is my belief (which I consider factual based on my research) that all men SHOULD be castrated. Not only for their own safety, but for the safety of all innocent women and children.

And, to achieve this...

The entire world should have an international holiday known as: "Castration Day"

Males of all ages will be brought to the public squares of their cities nude, to stand together in a circle, as they await castration by a woman known as "The Castrator", who will be a woman chosen from the public much like a juror.

Girls of all ages will attend, lining the streets to cheer and applaud the males as they join the rest of civilized society.

It will be a free vacation for any working woman. And, young girls will be able to leave school to attend this glorious ceremony.

The males will then have one hour to get to know their Castrator. Their female "spouse" will also be able to choose whether or not they would like to milk the male in order to retain a sperm sample.

If the male is too young for a "spouse", their mother or closest female relative will decide.

After this, the men will be given anesthetics. They will be placed on a table, where their Castrator will then slice open their ball-sack, remove their testicles, and the excess skin, stitch them up and clean them up.

They will be given thirty minutes to rest after the procedure.

Once the males have all been castrated, they will be grouped together again for one last look before walking nude back to their homes.

The women will then return to their jobs, schools, et cetera, and rejoice in the completion of yet another successful ceremony.

Any man who tries to evade this holiday, "Castration Day", should be murdered wherever they
are found (treated as a criminal, as it will be a crime not to attend). Or, forced to attend.
Regardless of age.

Any woman who disagrees should be provided therapy in order to free her from misogynistic indoctrination.

This holiday should replace the day known currently as "Father's Day".

If this practice were adopted officially all across the world, all war, crime, and violence would end.

We would have a true Eutopia, where peace reigns, and men do only what they exist for...

Breed.

Labor.

SERVE.

Die.

Likewise, the change of their hormones would make them less aggressive, and thus less likely to ****. It would also provide them with better health throughout their life, as the testicles are a major cause of health issues in males as they age.

All will profit from this...

And, I believe this will come to be someday soon.

Thanks for your consideration!

Gay marriage is nothing new here in California. I'm surprised it took this long for the OP to catch on. Anyway I support gay marriage.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 09:17:06 PM by Harm94 »

I feel like I should just throw this in here before I go to bed.

I actually found a tweet from "Barack Obama" that was basically his daily attention whore session, and it was full of "you support gay marriage this is why your still president :)" (actual quote) crap, except one person. She inserted her opinion and she actually did a really good job. Of course, the brain numbing morons that actively follow Obama on twitter tried to make her into this intolerant monster. I definitely understand their approach towards this, they believe that god intended marriage to be a thing between males and females exclusively, hence the adam and eve thing. Basically, it's okay for gay people to be married, but it wouldn't really be fair to make churches marry gays or whatever. I understand where blocko was coming from now, except the muslims can't be friends with christians thing. I wasn't really thinking through what I was posting earlier.

Basically what I'm saying is yes, gays should be allowed to get married, but no if a church does not want to support that then they shouldn't have to. To be honest, I'm not really sure why it's just that simple. Is there something I haven't looked into as to why they can't just let gays get married? Like is there really a reason not to?

Ok I read more tweets and remembered why I stopped going on twitter.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 10:20:24 PM by Kimon »

I can't think of any reason other than some people hate gays. Not sure why that is, though.

And yeah, the Muslim-Christian thing was weird.

I can't think of any reason other than some people hate gays. Not sure why that is, though.

And yeah, the Muslim-Christian thing was weird.

probably people just dislike the letter G which is the first letter "gay" starts with
my theory is best theory

It's nobodies business to tell other people who to marry, and who not to marry. And the thing that really gets me, is that it's really the people who are gun slinging and pull up the constitution whenever gun debates happen that are anti gay. "Oh you can't tell us what to do!" Is their argument. Bunch of hypocrites if you ask me.

the slippery slope argument, IE "if we bend the rules of marriage for a man and a man, who's to say three men? or four? or 27?" is pretty good, but it still seems a little void to me until we have human's rights issues on whether or not a man can marry 26 other men. until then, it seems just like something people pull to rationlize anti-gay marriage.

i'm all for gay marriage. live in the bay area so i've been around tons and i can tell you for a fact they are no different then you or i.

I watched this South Park episode last night where a rabbit was made pope. The clergy asked Pope Rabbit how to tell people to live their lives. The rabbit says nothing, and there is peace in the world.

I watched this South Park episode last night where a rabbit was made pope. The clergy asked Pope Rabbit how to tell people to live their lives. The rabbit says nothing, and there is peace in the world.
Strong message right there.