Lego Parrot bot.

Author Topic: Lego Parrot bot.  (Read 4255 times)

All I am really expecting is a lego parrot bot that randomly flies around. I kind of want to go Lego Island style with this one. Such as no moving wings. It just moves around and hovers and such.

Maybe make it squawk randomly or if shot at.

lol, pirate bay rp. also more birds other than this for enjoyment

This would be great.

Tell him to turn it into a bot! I want to see flying parrots circling around my build.

I support this suggestion, but still. You make this suggestion right after the Alligator was released? You could've gave it a little more time.

I support this suggestion, but still. You make this suggestion right after the Alligator was released? You could've gave it a little more time.

lol

Tophius is up to no good in life!
part of a pack of hats intended to be an addition to the ones we currently have as default, but right now it's all at a standstill.

on another note, i'm trying to persuade tophius to start making bots as i don't particulary like phy's  :cookieMonster:

part of a pack of hats intended to be an addition to the ones we currently have as default, but right now it's all at a standstill.

on another note, i'm trying to persuade tophius to start making bots as i don't particulary like phy's  :cookieMonster:

Make him make my parrot bot.