Blockland and school assignments

Author Topic: Blockland and school assignments  (Read 1407 times)

Whenever I need ideas for my school work I usually draw blockland stuff or build something and screenshot it. One time I even took screenshots of some of the textures and printed them out for a board game project. I have no pics ATM because I haven't gotten the stuff back yet and I don't have a decent camera either

I wondered if anyone else has done anything like this?

Nope, but it's a good idea.

I did a project once about how to make online videos and used some pictures of Blockland in it.

i made a drunk driving psa in blockland for a school-wide contest after a kid from our school died

When we had a project named "Make your own utopia" I used a build from Blockland.

i did my freshman speech on indie games and had a side note where i mentioned blockland for people who were fans of sandbox building type things.
that speech was probably the best thing i've ever accomplished academically, ever.

Freshman year, we did a history video project where we had to film ourselves acting as ordinary people during different times.  We were originally gunna use blockland and a greenscreen to put us in some blockland builds, like the colosseum and Taj Mahal.  It ended up being too much work.

Pacnet once had to make and edit a video for some computer class, so he created a Blockland film.