Poll

Upcoming Quest Reward

A horse + Combat Exp.
12 (46.2%)
An avatar + Combat Exp.
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Land of Blocks - Blockland's RPG SERVER ONLINE (Hosting again!)  (Read 51163 times)

No music is on the server and I have play music turned on and downloaded the zip

No music is on the server and I have play music turned on and downloaded the zip
After downloading the zip, did you:
To install the music correctly, download the music zip file and extract it into:
      My Documents/Blockland/Config/Client/Land of Blocks/Music/

Use the key recovery on Blockland.us to get it back
I don't have the original email it was purchased for. Only the key.dat file.

i have downloaded the client but it wont let me play :(

I really like the effort put into this RPG. It's unique, and it's the most polished Blockland RPG of all.
But there still are problems that bother me.
First and foremost, the way PvP is handled. Thank loving GOD you didn't implement inventory loss because of death yet.
But anyway, the way it is now is that even if you just joined the server and try to get into the game, you can get killed by ANYBODY, including those who are of 10 levels higher than you. The way to fix it is either to not allow players with higher level than you to attack you unless you attacked them first, or make PvP an option.

Another thing that's bothering me is a huge emphasis on your level. It has always bothered me in every single MMORPG, especially if it's PvP-based, but the way leveling works now is the higher level you have, the more damage and HP you have.
I guess I can't complain much about it, but I really feel like I would enjoy if your HP was always the same no matter what, and damage would slighty be increased from level, like 1.2 multiplier being the max or something.

And the other thing is the way you handle quests. When I first join the server I am greeted with a fetch quest and I don't really like fetch quests.
I know that the game is still in it's beta stage, but please, make some creative quests in the future with some sort of lore :S

Anyway, aside from all the problems I had, I still pretty much enjoyed it. I hope you keep working on it :D

Elm there's too many people PVPing they just say its for EXP, but they actually push people out of the town to kill them and plus there's more ways to egt EXP then killing people who want to get ahead in the game. People have been PVPing like that are Lego Rex and Zeblote. People who are trying to prevent that are Me, Amir, and Xanderian.

I haven't seen the music,
but this is a good song to use
and this to

this is a very good server.

I haven't seen the music,
but this is a good song to use
and this to

this is a very good server.

You should definitely get it. It's all custom.

I have come too late. I could have been here to contribute to the server, but within so few hours, it seems as if everyone applied to help build already.

But, may I give some ideas/suggestions?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 09:45:01 PM by OzmarBlock »

But, may I give some ideas/suggestions?

Yes, please do.

elm pls
read my constructive criticism :c

Hey Elm what are you doing while the server has crashed.
Plus you need to do the following - ban pwnage for a month (crashing le server) and reload bricks.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 04:44:44 PM by chaos 2 »

I did crystal, don't worry.

I'm at work right now so you guys will have to wait, sorry. In the next update (this week) there should be no more crashing.

The server is running but all of the bricks are gone.

Jeez when can you atleast reload the bricks!