Poll

Upcoming Quest Reward

A horse + Combat Exp.
12 (46.2%)
An avatar + Combat Exp.
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Land of Blocks - Blockland's RPG SERVER ONLINE (Hosting again!)  (Read 51158 times)

Is this going to get reloaded?  I played it once when you had the server up one time while it was still in development, and I'm dying to play it again.  As is it's kind of impossible to do anything.  Nice music, though.

Please REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAD!

Is this going to get reloaded?  I played it once when you had the server up one time while it was still in development, and I'm dying to play it again.  As is it's kind of impossible to do anything.  Nice music, though.

Yeah, along with some new updates im working on i had to do a total rewrite on the inventory system. I plan to have the server up before thursday so bare with me guys, thanks.

I tried re-installing the file required to play, I renamed it "Client_lob" and it was placed into add-ons. I did this process repeatedly and it still didn't work.

I've been trying to get it to work for weeks and a few months.

I've been trying to get it to work for weeks and a few months.

Download teamviewer and the next time the server is up, i'll help you.

JMA

It would be nice if we could play in the server today.

It would be nice if we could play in the server today.

I don't know about coding, but maybe the server could run on the old code until you have written the update? D:

JMA

Can we get a status update on the server? When will the bots be back and the server updated?

Can we get a status update on the server? When will the bots be back and the server updated?

By thursday.

Don't worry guys, i'm steady working on this, adding new features and fixing bugs. So be ready, thursday.

i don't really like how you say "Blockland's" RPG as if it's the epitome of RPG mods

just me nitpicking though i guess

this reminded my of my old rpg mod

i went back and looked at it awhile ago and saw that i did way more work on it than i thought i had

i don't really like how you say "Blockland's" RPG as if it's the epitome of RPG mods
Intense.

Magic Functionality
Earn a custom Avatar!

Ok guys, the person who comes up with a good way for the magic skill (combat | PVP) to work will receive a custom avatar (new feature) when the server is updated tomorrow. Start suggesting!

Ok guys, the person who comes up with a good way for the magic skill (combat | PVP) to work will receive a custom avatar (new feature) when the server is updated tomorrow. Start suggesting!
Using spells against enemies will level the user's magic skill. Using spells on anything else than NPCs will not have a EXP gain effect. The greater the magic spell the more damage the spell will inflict upon the enemy along with increased mana amount to the player's mana pool.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 09:00:06 PM by Mounds Bar »

Magic skill should be earned by defeating a wizard boss for a quest

Mana bar needs to be increased by 5 by level up

In other words, you need a staff for using proper magic, bare hands would make it weaker and a chance to backfire

To prevent spamming a magic skill, it needs to recharge for it depends on how strong it is

I would say fire, health, water, lightning, darkness, shield, and any other kind of magic would change during leveling up

Leveling up for magic influences attacking enemies, using it on yourself, and by gaining books

Exp for magic should need to take a little long since it can be overpowered in some occasions