Poll

Upcoming Quest Reward

A horse + Combat Exp.
12 (46.2%)
An avatar + Combat Exp.
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Land of Blocks - Blockland's RPG SERVER ONLINE (Hosting again!)  (Read 51172 times)

no im srriouse fix it neaw i wanna hear it....

I have an Idea:

Turn off player lights. Add a lantern Item that they have to make with Bronze, iron, or steel. The better the metal, the less fuel consumption rate. The lantern could run off of wood chippings or coal. wood chips would have a luminosity of half the play light while coal would be the same as the player light. I was thinking 1 log = 15 chips and the (Iron) lantern burns at a rate of 3 chips per minute. coal burns at a rate of 1/4 ore a minute.

Just an idea...

I have an Idea:

Turn off player lights. Add a lantern Item that they have to make with Bronze, iron, or steel. The better the metal, the less fuel consumption rate. The lantern could run off of wood chippings or coal. wood chips would have a luminosity of half the play light while coal would be the same as the player light. I was thinking 1 log = 15 chips and the (Iron) lantern burns at a rate of 3 chips per minute. coal burns at a rate of 1/4 ore a minute.

Just an idea...
That sounds like a great idea! /support

I have an Idea:

Just an idea...

I love this idea. To expand on it, each lantern should be equipped in the left hand, so you can use a tool at the same time as the lanterns.

This could potentially be expanded to have shields, which stop you using specials, but enable you to block with jet, which simply removes a certain amount of damage depending on your defense/blocking skill, alternatively it would have a chance of completely stopping all damage again based on defense/blocking skill, if timed correctly. I would love to see this.

I love this idea. To expand on it, each lantern should be equipped in the left hand, so you can use a tool at the same time as the lanterns.

This could potentially be expanded to have shields, which stop you using specials, but enable you to block with jet, which simply removes a certain amount of damage depending on your defense/blocking skill, alternatively it would have a chance of completely stopping all damage again based on defense/blocking skill, if timed correctly. I would love to see this.
That sounds like a great idea! /support

It doesn't cost anything to pay off bounties and Boodals was already told about it. Now Racer is threatening to get me banned if I continue to pay off my bounty and PvP, like he has likewise done yesterday.

The rules are vague about when people can be banned. Does this mean we are not allowed to PvP and release ourselves from being wanted?

Also the unclearness of what players and admins may or may not do and what constitutes a fair ban reason and length are frustrating gameplay in this server.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 06:17:51 PM by SpeedBlade »

The new GUI makes the loading picture show up on all servers. Please fix this?
It's happening again...

release ourselves from being wanted?
Who scripted this bounty system? Wanted people can clear their own bounties? That just doesn't make any sense. Either fix the bounty system or get rid of it and make something better. I'm surprised nobody is against this bounty system besides me.

Who scripted this bounty system? Wanted people can clear their own bounties? That just doesn't make any sense. Either fix the bounty system or get rid of it and make something better. I'm surprised nobody is against this bounty system besides me.
Lots of people are against it. The fact that players can clear their own bounties for free is a bug. It should cost you. I'm not sure how much Elm settled on.

I do all the scripting, and yes wanted players can clear their bounty, but it cost around 300 gold per kill - which adds up quickly.

hey elm i have an idea

make like whitch house where you can buy levels or potion so far for potions i have : insta - heal which is 10 gold
strength which is 15 gold and lasts 30 seconds
invinciblity costs 100 gold and lasts 10 seconds cus this is really kinda OP
so yeah each level is for every single skill and each next level is the lvl +50 gold so say if i wanted smithing lvl 13 and i was 12 i would pay 63 gold if i was lvl 12 smithing and wanted 15 then i would have to pay 65 plus extra cus its not next lvl and extra for every lvl would be 25 gold so it would be total of 75 more so 65 + 75 would be total of 140 gold.

hey elm i have an idea

make like whitch house where you can buy levels or potion so far for potions i have : insta - heal which is 10 gold
strength which is 15 gold and lasts 30 seconds
invinciblity costs 100 gold and lasts 10 seconds cus this is really kinda OP
so yeah each level is for every single skill and each next level is the lvl +50 gold so say if i wanted smithing lvl 13 and i was 12 i would pay 63 gold if i was lvl 12 smithing and wanted 15 then i would have to pay 65 plus extra cus its not next lvl and extra for every lvl would be 25 gold so it would be total of 75 more so 65 + 75 would be total of 140 gold.
Actually, you should add alchemy as a skill. Gather stuff, grind it up, mix it with other stuff, make potions.

Hey Elm, something I have noticed about the server recently is that it takes a long ass time to ghost all the bricks, and it can cause fps drop when looking at certain areas, I think it would be wise to space out zones a lot more so there are not as many bricks loaded at once. Just a suggestion, peace out  :cookie:

I do all the scripting, and yes wanted players can clear their bounty, but it cost around 300 gold per kill - which adds up quickly.
not really, especially considering that the bounties do not take away gold and are abused regularly by players, specifically Speedblade.

The fact that this has not been mentioned yet shows how many people are abusing it.

not really, especially considering that the bounties do not take away gold and are abused regularly by players, specifically Speedblade.

The fact that this has not been mentioned yet shows how many people are abusing it.

That was fixed yesterday, a long with a bunch of other minor bugs.