End it

End Bullying
65 (56%)
End Bullying
31 (26.7%)
End Bullying
20 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Anti-Bully 2013(SUPPORT LIST ADDED)  (Read 18229 times)

Why?
go read his signature and ask me that question again

Self Delete by stabe

Yes, we all miss The Docter dearly, it was because of bullying we lost him, I pray more kids like him will take a stand! Self Delete is not the answer, believe me, I was a victim in high-school.

Yes, I do write dark fanfic which is why I picked on, for being different.

Remember to stay on topic guys, there is a board for video game discussion!

I pray for all of you who are getting bullied, it gets better.

Don't see why that matters. Who cares who the OP is, if the point is good?

most hypocritical topic 2013

say we have three people, John, Mason, Maxx, John and Mason are best friends and they like to tell eachother secrets, well one day Mason told John that he is actually a closet homoloveual, Mason told john NOT to tell anyone in fear of being picked on, John told Maxx and Maxx started to pick on him, calling him mean names like "Cream Jockey", "Fudge Packer", "Clay Digger", "friend" and "Queer", Maxx also told all of his friends, soon enough everyone in the school started picking on Mason, it made mason feel really sad, one day Mason decided he had enough and brought a gun to school, he shot everyone he saw and saved the last bullet for himself.

UH..
UHH....

most hypocritical topic 2013

Listen, if you're just going to bully me why are you even posting, I love everyone here dearly... but you have a little growing up to do, you should know that bullying CAN lead to your victims death, would you want to live your life knowing that you practically killed an innocent person.

Listen, if you're just going to bully me why are you even posting, I love everyone here dearly... but you have a little growing up to do, you should know that bullying CAN lead to your victims death, would you want to live your life knowing that you practically killed an innocent person.
many soldiers have to live with literally killing (arguably) innocent people
but I highly doubt that anything I'd ever "bully" someone about would be enough to kill themselves over
especially not with you

cartoon network is AGAINST BULLYING

BRING THE COMICS BACK

C'mon, Fox, give him another chance. :panda: