Hat Pack+ (New pack of hats: 33 in counting) (Need Fem Hair Ideas)

Author Topic: Hat Pack+ (New pack of hats: 33 in counting) (Need Fem Hair Ideas)  (Read 12907 times)

That looks like M. Bison's hat.
It's the Wikipedia Cap from Team Fortress 2, but i do admit, it kinda does look like Bison's.

How about regular towns people hat pack?

That looks like M. Bison's hat.

I've already made MBison's hat.

How about regular towns people hat pack?

So, Simplewell?

Yay finnaly a tf2 hat pack
Now all we need is that new tf2 weapon pack
.....Brian?

i exist

been on vacation sorry

but anyway hatmod+ failed because it was coded dumbly and the features we wanted in there were simply dumb

for this pack i'll probably make an new version when i get around to it.

The red mask reminds me of Kane.

i exist

been on vacation sorry

but anyway hatmod+ failed because it was coded dumbly and the features we wanted in there were simply dumb

for this pack i'll probably make an new version when i get around to it.

Yeah, Ive been trying to Skype you.
From what Baddy said, all that was an issue was the hat finding loop and that the "GiveHat" even was broken.
It's gotten to the point where people are re-releasing hats that were in your mod.

when i recreate it i will probably remove hat finding, and just make it a hat wearing mod

No hat finding? Aww, that was part of the fun. Can you make it an RTB preference?

when i recreate it i will probably remove hat finding, and just make it a hat wearing mod

I say keep the Hat Find aspect, it's what made this hat mod superior.
All the other knockoffs were just a 'hat wearing' mod.

My suggestion is to fix what you got. It was awesome then, and it will be awesome now.

I assume it's not doable to somehow add hats to the avatar customization right? Since nobody's ever tried something like that before, but it'd be pretty cool if it is

I assume it's not doable to somehow add hats to the avatar customization right? Since nobody's ever tried something like that before, but it'd be pretty cool if it is

From what I've heard, we can't access the avatar customization menu to edit it.
It's hard coded into the game.

I wish it were possible.