Poll

Favorite Playertype?

Xenomorpth
74 (53.6%)
Predator
64 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 138

Author Topic: Alien Vs Predator Playertypes  (Read 21198 times)

These playertypes are Hydralisk's, they weren't meant to be released, and were in fact leaked by an starfish whos name I forget, the playertypes spread and Hydralisk quit the project.

I'm willing to bet you had no permission to post these.

These playertypes are Hydralisk's, they weren't meant to be released, and were in fact leaked by an starfish whos name I forget, the playertypes spread and Hydralisk quit the project.

I'm willing to bet you had no permission to post these.
Actully, one guy had typed premission from Hydralisk to release these to the public and ask them to fix up the script

But, I'm willing to bet he didnt fix the script, wereas he shouldnt have posted them

And I'm more than willing to bet that the person who had written permission to release these wasn't this dumbass.

I thought the Predator could eat Blockheads.
Silly me. We need more things like the Tremor (Graboid Playertype) that eats Blockheads.

You starfish, these aren't even yours! You're the attention whore from the O-T section, and these are not yours!

dumbass...

You starfish, these aren't even yours! You're the attention whore from the O-T section, and these are not yours!

dumbass...

Stop bullying people!

What?

Bullying can cause serious psychological damage and you calling epicbat3 names really can have an effect on them.

Bullying can cause serious psychological damage and you calling epicbat3 names really can have an effect on them.
Uh...

are you kidding?

Bullying isn't a joke.
You are kidding, RIGHT?!

This little bastard deserved this treatment. Also, DO YOU SEE HOW MANY DRAMA THREADS THERE ARE?

You are kidding, RIGHT?!

This little bastard deserved this treatment. Also, DO YOU SEE HOW MANY DRAMA THREADS THERE ARE?

You did not need to use such harsh words to scold him.

You did not need to use such harsh words to scold him.
If you are going to call me a bully, call epicbat a loving THIEF!

You are kidding, RIGHT?!

No one deserves to be treated like trash, stop bullying, i pray for you.

No one deserves to be treated like trash
Oh, and HERE COMES MR. GOOD GUY! You treated me like trash, too, you forgeter.
stop bullying, i pray for you.
This isn't bullying, this is arguing and punishing. Also, I sure as hell don't want a religious prayer... from you, at least...