Author Topic: Japanese-esk Arch - [scenario build]  (Read 4415 times)

catches the feel very nicely, though many small builds do.

if you can double the size of this and still manage to do that, that would be even cooler.

you put sooo much effort into that title image and it's actually spelled "esque"

and the build is soooo small and took about 30 minutes but there's paragraphs of stories and information about it in the op

it's a bit strange.

you put sooo much effort into that title image and it's actually spelled "esque"

and the build is soooo small and took about 30 minutes but there's paragraphs of stories and information about it in the op

it's a bit strange.
Title image is just fonts and lines? I put close to no effort putting it together lol but If it takes long for you, it's understandable why you'd assume such a thing.

Secondly, although I really can care less, your opinion about how long you think it made to make the build or how I put the topic together really isn't necessary nor is it relevant. I asked for critisim on the build not my forum topic. Gallery is for posting a blockland creation. I felt like I wanted to contribute my first creation, bite me.

There are builds much smaller such as the Bedroom Interior post. Just because our topic formats are clearly different, did that really provoke you to the point of judging my topic? I mean c'mon noowww.

Appreciate the imput though. (:

Edit: inb4allisedwasitwasstrange

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:09:02 PM by Bokeh »

Title image is just fonts and lines? I put close to no effort putting it together lol but If it takes long for you, it's understandable why you'd assume such a thing.

Secondly, although I really can care less, your opinion about how long you think it made to make the build or how I put the topic together really isn't necessary nor is it relevant. I asked for critisim on the build not my forum topic. Gallery is for posting a blockland creation. I felt like I wanted to contribute my first creation, bite me.

There are builds much smaller such as the Bedroom Interior post. Just because our topic formats are clearly different, did that really provoke you to the point of judging my topic? I mean c'mon noowww.

Appreciate the imput though. (:

Edit: inb4allisedwasitwasstrange

but it actually looks like you spent more time on this post than the build itself.

but it actually looks like you spent more time on this post than the build itself.
*Sigh* I really shouldn't even be replying to you anymore lol. But aw, what the heck,

It didnt take much time at all... But then again I'm used to putting together stuff like this JUST for good presentation. It just entertains me to put together a neat topic. What crime have I committed?
You should really ask yourself how this all even matters. lol

Besides, What's it to you how big I present things? I never hyped this up before hand, so you really have nothing to fuss about.  :cookieMonster: Silly Orion...

I apologize for the outburst and long "paragraphs", but I don't take kindly to such nonsensical, irrelevant comments. I understand that people are entitled to their own opinion, doesn't necessarily mean it's allowed to be irrelevant. Anyways, No harm, no foul. (:

EDIT: Gah, I can't type at all today. ):
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:59:24 PM by Bokeh »

I like it.

You should add 16x's onto it a few times a week.