Author Topic: Investments? Iraqi Dinar  (Read 1483 times)

I thought you were a cow's ass due to the fact you were just spewing bullstuff. You're really stupid too.

Wouldn't that make it a bulls ass?

Bulls are male cattle.

So what he said was completely right.

Wouldn't that make it a bulls ass?

That doesn't sound good at all, and forget semantics.

If you want a tip for an interesting investment, you could put a small sum (something like $100 - $200) into Bitcoins and then run a trader on MtGox or something. The value of BTC is highly volatile right now and you can definitely make some beer money with one of the open source bots available. I've fared quite well so far.

they are trying to make gold plated steel coins now. not sure why they would do that lol.

So that the coin has a more concrete value instead of a value because the government says it has value.

The value of gold won't really go down unless someone finds a massive gold vein. Price of gold will only go up as it gets more scarce

gold plate has no weighable value. its all for looks when used on things.
you can plate a car with like 200 bucks worth of gold. its very misleading

I've recycled 2grams of gold from multiple computer scrap. I was able to plate 100 bucks worth of pennies with it, and still had almost half leftover.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:43:39 PM by Bisjac »

gold plate has no weighable value. its all for looks when used on things.
you can plate a car with like 200 bucks worth of gold. its very misleading

I've recycled 2grams of gold from multiple computer scrap. I was able to plate 100 bucks worth of pennies with it, and still had almost half leftover.

how long did it take you to get that 2 grams?

I get gold mostly from CPUs and ram sticks. older comps and cell phones have screws and pins that have some gold.
the real hard part is obtaining enough scrap Lol.

I use acids and tumblers to get the golds. and an electric cell to  regrow it and filter.

I got a whole operation and material already so its a few hour thing

i have a bunch of old CPUs and RAM from the early 00's, would the cost of buying the equipment and acid make it not worth the time?

nitric acid is like 70 bucks a liter. and ti use a homemade tumbler made from a broken box fan, and an old computer PSU for the wet cell.

you will also need some scrap silver to pull out the gold from the Regina nitrate desolved gold.

it only is worth it once you have it all and continue to do it. from start up you will lose some money

You really just post to post. Stop stuffposting so hard.

No I don't, I think you do. I'm posting something relevant to the thread and you completely mock me. Just screw you.