Author Topic: Problem with 3DS  (Read 761 times)

So my 3DS flashes white, makes a quiet *bop* sound and turns off every time I turn it over 90º. It appears to be short-circuiting. This started happening when my 3DS hit the side of my sofa...

Well that wasn't a smart thing to to in the first place.
Send it to Nintendo. If you still have your warranty, it will be no extra cost to repair it.
Also the 3DS isn't made to open over 90º.

Well that wasn't a smart thing to to in the first place.
Send it to Nintendo. If you still have your warranty, it will be no extra cost to repair it.
..what wasn't a smart thing?
as for your advise, I obviously know this already and was hoping for other hints

..what wasn't a smart thing?
as for your advise, I obviously know this already and was hoping for other hints
It wasn't smart to throw your 3DS. Maybe the hinge does not break like a DS lite can, but it is still fragile.
Usually if it's an issue with starting up the system, it would need repaired.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 03:03:50 PM by BlockoCrafter »

That or it's being possessed by spirits that previously inhabited your sofa. You should also contact a Nintendo-certified priest.

It wasn't smart to throw your 3DS. The maybe hinge does not break like a DS lite can, but it is still fragile.
Usually if it's an issue with starting up the system, it would need repaired.
I didn't throw it, it very gently touched the sofa pillow when I was using the gyro-bow in OOT3D

Wait, what? How can you even play it at ninety degrees?

Wait, what? How can you even play it at ninety degrees?
i think he means 180 degrees

call luigi bcuzx we gots som gosts

I prefer mine at 140 degrees...

My 3DS XL makes a weird loud click noise when I open it to 140 degrees compared to my regular DS that is a lot quieter and opens easily.

My 3DS XL makes a weird loud click noise when I open it to 140 degrees compared to my regular DS that is a lot quieter and opens easily.

Your DS is forgeted up then.

eh, it's working fine. I've got a warranty on it.

It's part of the design of all the -XL products. Since they are bigger, they need stronger hinges.
i think he means 180 degrees
Sorry yeah, that's what I meant.