Author Topic: I will make you Hexagrid Avatars!  (Read 8560 times)

Out of curiosity, why can't you do .gif files?

yeah i'd like to know too

yeah i'd like to know too
gfy

i can't really import a .gif file to work with in flash, all i can do is import .png files as graphics

worst comeback ever. just stop while you're at it, you're making yourself look ridiculous.
all i am to you is wrong. do me a favor and stop posting here

gfy
i can't really import a .gif file to work with in flash, all i can do is import .png files as graphics
Dafuq?

You posted an idiotic and rude comeback and you tell Yosher to get out?

Really?

gfy

don't care don't post

i just learned that it actually means "go forget yourself" and not "good for you" which makes it even more unnecessarily rude. seriously, all i asked is why you couldn't do gifs. you just could've responded normally like you did with the other guy.

"oh boo hoo i'm so sad why do you not love me :((((("

^^^ this sort of behavior is why, btw

oh and for the record, i didn't say that because it came from you, i said that because it really is the worst comeback ever.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 02:56:30 PM by Yosher »

don't care don't post

"oh boo hoo i'm so sad why do you not love me :((((("

^^^ this sort of behavior is why, btw

the only reason i asked if we could be friends again is if you could stop stuffting on my back for every single thing i do if we were friends. there has never been 1 time that you've ever complimented me or supported me for making something or doing something.

oh and for the record, i didn't say that because it came from you, i said that because it really is the worst comeback ever.

you would go out of your way to say that

i just learned that it actually means "go forget yourself" and not "good for you" which makes it even more unnecessarily rude. seriously, all i asked is why you couldn't do gifs. you just could've responded normally like you did with the other guy.
Wow, I thought it was "good for you," too.

Huh, that's odd.

the only reason i asked if we could be friends again is if you could stop stuffting on my back for every single thing i do if we were friends.

i've never shat on your back for every single thing you did?

there has never been 1 time that you've ever complimented me or supported me for making something or doing something.

actually i've complimented you numerous times

even recently i've complimented you on your dithering thing, really liked it.

you would go out of your way to say that

another example of "boohoo i'm sooooo depressed give me attention :(((("
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:42:40 PM by Yosher »

Gross, Flash.

i'm adding an effect that makes them blink slightly when the hexagon crosses the avatar.
you can see the example in lolz?? if you look closely

May I have all the frames on a blank 75x75 avatar?

Possibly the most boring avatar fad yet  :cookieMonster:

Don't use my current avatar, but instead use the one attached.

Also I'd like cyan hexagons.

Edit: Removed attachment because I don't want to risk people stealing it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 10:44:40 PM by dargereldren »