Author Topic: I will make you Hexagrid Avatars!  (Read 8588 times)

Idunno guys I may stop doing this

Idunno guys I may stop doing this

Man, I even asked before a bunch of people who got theirs before me ;-;

Could you do mine please? c:

alright.. if i'm in the mood for it, i will do all the way up from 4/3/12 to 4/4/12. sorry 4/5/12 reserved people.. :(
oh to the heck with it, i'll do up to 4/5/12 :D.. T_T

maybe i will tell everyone how to do it in the end, but i hope you have flash :I

yaay
I will finally receive mine in a matter of days!

You guys should quit rushing him to get it done, hes doing it free of charge and you guys are rushing him.
Cut the guy some slack, when hes done he will be done.

wait no
make mine red with glow
btw update the lost realm

PurpleMetro. I see you have a lot of work on your hands and am cancelling my avatar. If you already have it done, just post it here. If you have already started, throw it away.

PurpleMetro. I see you have a lot of work on your hands and am cancelling my avatar. If you already have it done, just post it here.

Mine was due yesterday. >:C

« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:16:42 AM by PurpleMetro »

May I uh, get my avatar please and thank you?
I'm still waiting on mine...
I've been waiting for a couple of days now.
Mine was due yesterday. >:C
People, please stop complaining how your avatars are not here yet. You guys are being very rude to someone who is doing a favor for you without any cost, and he is even being kind about it too. An avatar is not even such an important thing that you would need to have a new one in a day or two. Seriously guys, please learn to wait.

People, please stop complaining how your avatars are not here yet. You guys are being very rude to someone who is doing a favor for you without any cost, and he is even being kind about it too. An avatar is not even such an important thing that you would need to have a new one in a day or two. Seriously guys, please learn to wait.
thanks, i've been a bit slow lately and i'm sorry everyone. i think i finished all of 4/4 though
also here